Hacking TWEWY - AK2 Can't get it to work with anything.

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an ak2 and a 4GB A-Data Class 6, but it stil freezes at the part in the beginning when they cross paths (which seems to be where it freezes for a lot of people). I've tried all the suggestions in the forums - akaio and the official loaders load the game and then freezes at that part, where as bliss doesn't load it at all. All patches are disabled. Every other game works fine with no problems (no slowdowns in castlevania, et al) so any other suggestions appreciated...

jabjab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
worked fine on my ak2 with adata class 6 a while back but i cant test with current firmwares as deleted that junk and put on different junk
smile.gif

guess you could try:
reformat with something like panasonic tool
change type of FAT
test card speed with cf_bench

GrathXVI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TWEWY freezes on my AK2 with SanDisk chinese 2GB MicroSD and 4GB MicroSDHC on official loader and AIO, but Bliss worked for me.

nandotron

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there,

I'm using ak2 and the 4gb Class 6 A-Data SDHC too and i'm having this problem also. I reformatted with the panasonic app but no joy. Also I can't seem to reformat to fat16 with windows or the panasonic app. is 4gb too big? Tried bliss loader and no luck either. Anything else we can try?

KeitaroBaka

Trophies
XP
Country
France
There is a trick to this part. Don't laugh, it sound sily but it worked on my old M3Sd (yes the bulky one in GBA Slot).

You have to open and close the screen at this moment of the video (start before they cross path). This way the NDS enters sleep mode and come back from it quickly. Continue this to about 5 seconds after this moment of the video and it should be OK.

CantCountTo1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TWEWY Worked fine on my AK2 with 4 GB Jap made Kingston MicroSDHC.
I've had problems with TWEWY when using some other MicroSD like Transcend.

dewback

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nandotron said:
Hi there,

I'm using ak2 and the 4gb Class 6 A-Data SDHC too and i'm having this problem also. I reformatted with the panasonic app but no joy. Also I can't seem to reformat to fat16 with windows or the panasonic app. is 4gb too big? Tried bliss loader and no luck either. Anything else we can try?

Yes fat 16 tops out at 2gig.
I've had problems with my ak2 but with pulling all the data on the card off and doing a complete format on the card everything works correctly. I blame it in a china kingston 2gig card.

nandotron

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

still no luck with this. can you tell me if the newest firmware has more than one loader and, if so, how i can access them?

nandotron

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I finally got it to work by copying TWEWY and the bliss loader to the 2 gig adata from my phone, which didn't freeze for some reason. I then saved and copied the save file back to my 4 gig card and everything works fine now.... So maybe it was a fat 16/32 issue.... Thanks for everybodies suggestions:)

ROM Troll

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dewback said:
nandotron said:
Hi there,

Yes fat 16 tops out at 2gig.
I've had problems with my ak2 but with pulling all the data on the card off and doing a complete format on the card everything works correctly. I blame it in a china kingston 2gig card.
You can format 4GB cards as FAT16 on XP from the dos box.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1