Not open for further replies.

BloodWolfJW

Marotheit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I have a theory, and want to see how many guys agree. Is it not ALWAYS the left testicle that hurts? I can't remember a time when the right one was a problem. Ideas? Opinions?

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
:wtf:

errrrr%20herp.png

I don't understand the question. And this has nothing to do with anything video game related. >_>

Care to elaborate on how this is relevant?

thela_kid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting indeed. I actually think it depends from person to person. To be specific, I noticed (took 3 years to realize) that whenever I wore pants that are just not loose enough (I can't even tell most of the time) my testicles would hurt. I was baffled. Now, it's true that one leans down more than the other, and with the combination of the leaning and the tightness, it will produce pain more significantly in one than the other. Hope that clarifies it.

Posts merged

Schlupi said:
I don't understand the question. And this has nothing to do with anything video game related. >_>

it's in "off-topic"
it's not SUPPOSED to be related to videogames. in fact, it's supposed to NOT be.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Now that you mention it, I never really noticed that it was only the left testicle. I think my right one has hurt before.

BloodWolfJW

Marotheit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed that as well, but I guess your right though. I just wondered because, like I said, I can't recall a time when it was the right one that hurt. Thanks for the incite! Oh, and just to let you know, I lawled at the whole idea of this post not being game related. Haha, we all make mistakes though
biggrin.gif

They say men who grab their testicles are gullible
rolleyes.gif

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't comment... I only have a left one to begin with... had to have righty surgically removed shortly after I was born (was made of dead tissue).

Edit - So, in fact, yes, it IS always the left one that hurts, if anything ever happens that would hurt them in the first place
yay.gif

thela_kid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
plasma dragon007 said:
Can't comment... I only have a left one to begin with... had to have righty surgically removed shortly after I was born (was made of dead tissue).

Edit - So, in fact, yes, it IS always the left one that hurts, if anything ever happens that would hurt them in the first place
yay.gif

lol! very interesting, would be strange if it were the right one hurting O.o

BloodWolfJW

Marotheit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
plasma dragon007 said:

yay.gif

Sad to know, however, interesting to say the least. So my theory was right for at least one person! Score!

ShadowFyre

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Argh the problem w/ this topic is, well, we can find an answer to your theory RIGHT NOW. But who's willing to take one for the team? In the name of SCIENCE? lmao

Edit: I'M NOT JOKING. If you like. lay them out flat on your palm, they move by themselves! ....This is the weirdest thread ever.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BloodWolfJW said:
Sad to know, however, interesting to say the least. So my theory was right for at least one person! Score!

/win

Hey, it gives you a little more faith in humanity when you find out your girl is completely okay with it.

Only problem that could pose is if I get testicular cancer anywhere down the line...

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Devin said:
Schlupi said:

*snip*

Capture.PNG

evil.gif

wonder if this crosses the line in the "almost" part of "well, almost!"

QUOTE(BloodWolfJW @ Aug 14 2011, 02:21 AM)
I already tried, and I was correct. Wow, chairs hurt >.

BloodWolfJW

Marotheit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowFyre said:
Argh the problem w/ this topic is, well, we can find an answer to your theory RIGHT NOW. But who's willing to take one for the team? In the name of SCIENCE? lmao

Edit: I'M NOT JOKING. If you like. lay them out flat on your palm, they move by themselves! ....This is the weirdest thread ever.

Fap much? Don't answer that. Anyway, I smell an episode of manswers in the mix
happy.gif

thela_kid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I find amazing is that not once was there any mention of any name other than "testicals". As if we are actually having a scientific discussion lol!

Edit: ninja'd
ph34r.gif

ShadowFyre

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thela_kid said:
What I find amazing is that not once was there any mention of any name other than "testicals". As if we are actually having a scientific discussion lol!

Edit: ninja'd
ph34r.gif

Well I considered it. But I thought it would be a bit crude to just say "BAWLLS"

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Devin said:
Schlupi said:

*snip*

Capture.PNG

evil.gif

Damnit Devin, I thought you were representing me.
hateps3.gif
No more casual Fridays!

Anyways, I dunno. they both hurt when the hurt. one doesn't usually hurt more than the other when shit happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...