Acekard 2i firmware 1.4 fix

  • Thread starter Thread starter Opium
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 223,014
  • Replies Replies 244
  • Likes Likes 1
I would like to know what the AK Team has to say about this.

I still have the DS Lite and I don't know if is it worth to update my ak2i, but if I had a DSi it would be the ONLY way that a Danny Phantom game would get inside my DS
laugh.gif
 
Like posted in the other topic, the update works fine on the R4i (clone) from www.r4ipro.com

BUT

It says:
CHIP ID: 0fc2
HW: 4444

Update 100% done

After the update:
- No icon or TXT change and doesn't work (error) on 1.4e DSi
- does still work on the dlite and 1.3e DSi

[UPDATE]

THIS UPDATE Does also work on:

- R4i-Ultra (http://www.r4ultra.com/)


It says:
CHIP ID: 0fc2
HW: 4444

Update 100% and working!

(YouTube clip is comming)
 
BurnedMagic, it's messing around with very volitle settings in the Acekard. And besides, the chance is low. I did the update perfectly fine.
 
Can someone please kindly guide me on how to fix my AK2i card? I updated my DSI to 1.4U last night by mistake and now am trying to get it to work again for my 5-yr old...

So I downloaded ak2ifw_update_14_DSi.nds today and now what? I copied the file on to the SD card and popped it back into the AK2i but the DSI is still not recognizing the card at all... I tried to follow one of the videos, but I see that they're still on 1.3 something. System 1.4U just won't see my AK2i! Can someone please guide me step-by-step? I'm a complete noob to these flashcards... Thanks.
 
Did Normatt make this?

Posts merged

clay008 said:
Can someone please kindly guide me on how to fix my AK2i card? I updated my DSI to 1.4U last night by mistake and now am trying to get it to work again for my 5-yr old...

So I downloaded ak2ifw_update_14_DSi.nds today and now what? I copied the file on to the SD card and popped it back into the AK2i but the DSI is still not recognizing the card at all... I tried to follow one of the videos, but I see that they're still on 1.3 something. System 1.4U just won't see my AK2i! Can someone please guide me step-by-step? I'm a complete noob to these flashcards... Thanks.


check this out....

Has helped quite a bit of people > [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEKdk6aOYFs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEKdk6aOYFs[/url]
 
stanleyopar2000 said:
Did Normatt make this?

Posts merged

clay008 said:
Can someone please kindly guide me on how to fix my AK2i card? I updated my DSI to 1.4U last night by mistake and now am trying to get it to work again for my 5-yr old...

So I downloaded ak2ifw_update_14_DSi.nds today and now what? I copied the file on to the SD card and popped it back into the AK2i but the DSI is still not recognizing the card at all... I tried to follow one of the videos, but I see that they're still on 1.3 something. System 1.4U just won't see my AK2i! Can someone please guide me step-by-step? I'm a complete noob to these flashcards... Thanks.


check this out....

Has helped quite a bit of people > [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEKdk6aOYFs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEKdk6aOYFs[/url]


I did check out the video, but his DSI started out being a 1.3U so it did see his AK2i card, but mine is already 1.4U and everytime I tap on the AK2i card icon, an error message pops up and will not recognize the AK2i card... Please help, I'm lost and have no idea what I'm doing.
 
If its 1.4u.

U can't use the FIx on that DSi..

U HAVE TO HAVE A DSL for that Situation.

This update works on

1. DS Lite to update to for DSi usage on 1.4
2. DSi's on firmware not higher than 1.3
3. some R4 Clones

Will NOT WORK on DSi that's already 1.4

u will need to update your acekard2i on a DSL. Then once the acekard 2i has been updated on the DSi...then try it on your DSi
 
My nephew is bring his DSI (system 1.2) tomorrow, so my question is:

A) Should I use his 1.2DSI to update? BTW, how do you update using a DSL or a Pre-1.4 DSI!?

B) Should I just straight swap my 1.4 DSI for his 1.2 DSI (he doesn't know anything about flashcards, therefore what diff would it make for him to have system 1.4 or 1.2? Right?? Seems this way I can just go back to my AK2i card and my 5-yr old will be happy and I'll NEVER attempt to update/mess with his DSI again...

What's your opinion? Thanks again.
 
use his DSi to update your Acekard 2i. You cant use the DSL version if you are going to multiple Acekard 2i. you have to use the DSi one on each Acekard 2i.

works on AKAIO proper 1.4.1 HW88. works on my side. I have a video
 
antonkan said:
...
Well, you must update your nephew's DSi after updating your Acekard 2i. Just use your updated Acekard 2i and your DSi.

His nephew must not update his DSi, only if he wants to update to 1.4.
If so, before updating his DSi, check that all your AK2i's do work on your 1.4 DSi, else ur f*ck*d again!
 

Site & Scene News