Limited edition Gold EDGE Kit give-away!

  • Thread starter Thread starter shaunj66
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 203,196
  • Replies Replies 983
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres my entry ssbb edge skin

Download

i dont know how to put previews but i wqas wondering does that make my entry redundant i sincerly hope not plz reply b4 closing date plz!!!
 
My Skin:

screen_shot_collage.png


http://www.megaupload.com/nl/?d=J2ZK6HFI

Ik hope you like it (maybe not)
unsure.gif

I dunno what's happened, but the 2nd and 3rd SELECTED icons are from Phuzzz and OSW.
 
I updated my skin, post is HERE.
This will be my entry.
I thought people said there wouldn't be that many participants, but damn, there are a lot! And there are a lot of good entries!!
I hope I'll see some of my favourite skins in this thread in the top 20!
smile.gif
 
jester13 said:
Finally finished my entry. I was going to do a Pencil Paper one but then more and more similar entries started coming in and I wanted to be original.

I dont know. I thought my entry was creative. It's an actual level that can be downloaded online [well, soon anyway] and my idea was to create it so that it looks like that you're actually playing it but then you really aren't.

Here it is:
screen_shot_collage.png


And download links:
http://www.zshare.net/download/51263665f0cf8e8f/

MIRROR 1:
http://www.mediafire.com/?3sjyz39st9g

Feedback would be great.

Alright. Thanks : ). Might fix it a bit tmrw but this is the basic idea of it.
I see a winner.
 
VISHI SO FISHI said:
Hey guys, um i spent a very long tyime before to make a r4 skin and now i have it on my ds but i am not sure how to make it into the edge , i wanted to ask the mods , can i participate with that r4 skin? , pls i spent a very long ttime making it...

Or any suggestions?
read the first post and use the skin creator to recreate it for the EDGE.
 
OH MAN I DONT KNOW HOW 2 PUT A PRIEVEW DO I STILL ENTER OR NOT WILL IT BE ACCEPTED
 
I forgot to upload the actual skin! hopefully I can get it uploaded in time. I will get it in as soon as I get home!
blush.gif


Edit: Updated the original post with the preview. It now contains a link to the skin itself.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted