Limited edition Gold EDGE Kit give-away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Update: Button change and transparency fix.

screen_shot_collage-2.png

Download

Hybridx24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NEED HELP: Am I allowed to port my skin from "http://www.ndsthemes.com/themes/details/cyclods/e8c1621ef6" and enter it into this contest? I would change the logo and a few other things... Is it allowed?

JItters333

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing I like about this skin the most is how it has the "main" poke'mon and then there "rivals" from the best poke'mon games in order =] twas my first skin ever and took me at least a good 5 hours maybe 6 after I got it all uped, oh and the fact that this is like the third one that I made till I got one that I love =]

Hope you all like it =] as well as I hope it wins me an EDGE! =D Thank you GBATemp For This Opportunity!! =]

EDIT: v1.3 Added Different text Color and Different Poke'Balls (opened and closed), Thanks Raestloz for the great suggestion
rolleyes.gif
am willing to take more =D

Edit2: v1.4Fix the scrollbar color (manually since the skinning app wont for some reason)

[3743]Screen_Shots.jpg

popopola

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jester13 said:
Finally finished my entry. I was going to do a Pencil Paper one but then more and more similar entries started coming in and I wanted to be original.

I dont know. I thought my entry was creative. It's an actual level that can be downloaded online [well, soon anyway] and my idea was to create it so that it looks like that you're actually playing it but then you really aren't.

Here it is:
screen_shot_collage.png

And download links:
http://www.zshare.net/download/51263665f0cf8e8f/

MIRROR 1:
http://www.mediafire.com/?3sjyz39st9g

Feedback would be great.

Alright. Thanks : ). Might fix it a bit tmrw but this is the basic idea of it.

!!! you took my original idea!

I made an N+ skin for my first entry in the contest but then I changed mine to an NES theme

masamunecyrus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I miscalculated midnight (it's just midnight here, but it ended at midnight GMT) so I'm a bit late. Oh well.

Here is my entry: Tribute to Chrono Trigger DS
CTDS_Tribute.gif

download

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
Wow there are alot of people who made accounts ages ago and either lurked or *shudder* leeched with 1 post, and some that made accounts today or yesterday with 1 post... bit of a coincidence? anywho its open to everyone but I thought it closed today and people are still posting theirs today o.o, is it my +10 GMT difference though... so when will it be announced 15th america or 15th australia or something.

masamunecyrus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. Actually, you're right. I figured that I'd probably be the only one who submitted it really late, but there are 20 skins that were submitted after midnight GMT. 20 skins are a lot to throw out and there are some good skins in those 20, so I hope they reconsider and accept up to midnight PST (California is probably the last place it'll reach midnight, unless someone submits one from Hawaii). It'd be a shame to see 20 thrown out by default. :-(

masamunecyrus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3020 said:
I'm pretty sure they meant midnight of the 14th and not midnight of the 13th. So all those skins should still be good.
Ah, sweet. I'm happy, then.
happy.gif

QUOTE(Hybridx24 @ Nov 14 2008, 12:49 AM) NEED HELP: Am I allowed to port my skin from "http://www.ndsthemes.com/themes/details/cyclods/e8c1621ef6" and enter it into this contest? I would change the logo and a few other things... Is it allowed?
I think that should be perfectly acceptable. I'm pretty sure the only rules regarding that are that the skin is designed by you and that it works for on the EDGE. Since that's already a CycloDS skin it should work as is on the EDGE (You can test it with the EDGE skin tester, just in case) just change that top logo and it looks pretty good, in my opinion.

Just don't forget the midnight GMT deadline (7pm EST)

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You gotta admit though, if we had a competition for EVERY flashcart, the flashcart would have billions of amazingly awesome skins! T.T what a shame i don't have an EDGE...

Orillian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well hopefully this is in on time! All these timezones confuse me sometimes!
wink.gif
It's only 1AM on the 14th here!
wink.gif

screenshot.jpg

and the download is here!

Anyways, just a simple skin similar to the one I use on my R4.
smile.gif

O.

benbenx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Uh, here's my entry on LBP :3. [I've lurked a long time over here for AK2 knowledge
biggrin.gif
.]

It's kinda cute, but because of the unstable background, it's kinda difficult to see. :3.
Well, I entered for the sake of entering, because I know the chances of me winning are slim :3.

Anyway, good luck to everyone
wink.gif

screen_shot_collage-1.png

Download link is here
biggrin.gif

Fonts edited to blue to gundalf recommendation :3.
Looks kinds cleaner @_@.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol