Limited edition Gold EDGE Kit give-away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jl931

Trophies
XP
Country
Here's my entry:

Used Images of Core DS from IGN and a Matrix wallpaper which i currently use. Icons home-made. Compiled using MS Paint.
I wanted to commemorate the release of Core DS [supposedly (and hopefully) this month] and my favourite movie, Matrix Path of the Neo =DDD.

The download link [dont think anyone would use it but anyway] is http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LJ2CI7A1 sorry, i dont know how to attach links

iNeko

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Here's my entry~
[Sea / Beach]

That was the best i could do, since i've been really busy doing my homework.

Enjoy
01b2bb5c89.jpg

Download

DSAndi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My entry

Zoids Mugen liger skin.

Its my 1st skin and its all done with paint only.
Also could not find error with the borders in the main menü.

Download on rapidshare: Mugen Liger skin

Edit:
Found the reasn for the borders did upload the final version.

Brianh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been reading the forums for a little while, mostly the reviews. Got me interested in buying a Supercard DS One, which finally came about a week ago. This contest made me finally sign up.
smile.gif
So, hello all.

This is my official entry. I decided to make one in honor of Michael Chrichton. The buttons move down when selected, the screenshot makes it difficult to see it.

2cz27vl.png

I'd love to see this on the real thing. If anyone can, let me know how it looks.

Here is the skin

Good Luck to everyone. A lot of these entries look awesome.

edit: fixed scrollbar error

RT-9

Trophies
Website
www.trancecast.tk
XP
Country
Canada
umm maybe this sounds a bit odd but how do you guys know where someone lives??? since i can,t find where i must put my adres and stuff maybe you don't do this to be secure
must we email our adresses then???

greetz romthunder

Alato

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wait, midnight of the 14th. That's good.

I'll try to make one tomorrow. I've just been too busy, but it's friday tomorrow.

tenentenen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everybody in this forum and to all!!!
This is my attempt at a cool skin for the competition. yes, the photoshop skills are lacking so if you can't tell, it is a rainbow music staff with music notes for icons.

screen_shot_collage.png

Download Link
SendSpace

Thanks to You!
-TenenTenen

tokoshix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated my entry to my new skin. As you can see it's a Rhythm Tengoku Gold skin focusing on the 2nd minigame with the Singing Trio.

tokoshix said:
Well....here's mine. Enjoy!

I decided to change my entry due to some sudden inspiration. I gotta admit that my new entry is is much better than my old. I was pleased with how well it turned out, even though it only took a few hours to make.

Official Entry(using for contest)

Download Here

When you're talking "Gold" edition, one of the best kinds is definitely Rhythm Tengoku Gold. The text was a problem to work with, but the highlighter makes you see it clearly.

**I will keep my old entry posted for those interested and wanting to download, but it is not my official entry.

Old Entry(not entering)

Download

Its based on the upcoming Japanese RPG, Fragile, thats coming out on January 22, 2009 and is exclusive to the Wii. No word on an American release, but I'm just so stoked about this game and I made this skin in hope that it will come to America. This is my first skin ever made and I think I did pretty well.

UPDATE:
-Messed up on one icon. Now fixed with updated screenshot and download link.
-Decided to make the highlight bar more lighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Before @K3Nv2 can move into the garage, he has to atleast come out the closet first.