Limited edition Gold EDGE Kit give-away!

  • Thread starter Thread starter shaunj66
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 203,202
  • Replies Replies 983
Status
Not open for further replies.
competition entry:

This is my skin inspired from my VistaPalm skin for EZV

I hope u like it

preview:
screenshotcollagedv9.png


and this the file...
http://uploaded.to/?id=jb9fxv

P.S. in the ds there isn't the text on the start button
 
Here is my entry. It took me forever!
laugh.gif


It is shrunken down which makes it look bad. Click on it to see it at full awesomeness.
screenshotcollageyx8.png


Here it is!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B7HFVDP0


Having a Gold EDGE would be awsome!
smile.gif
I hope I'm not too late.
ohmy.gif


EDIT: I'm seeing a lot of skins that use pics I've seen all over the net. I think it would be a great idea to make the winners provide source files to prove that they actually made the skin they submitted.
 
Well, the contest ends tomorrow...

I might drop out at last minute.

I really can't compete to these entries any longer.

To drop out, I just erase my post I posted the skin in, amirite?
 
Brian117 said:
Well, the contest ends tomorrow...

I might drop out at last minute.

I really can't compete to these entries any longer.

To drop out, I just erase my post I posted the skin in, amirite?

No, there is no reason to drop out, why would you? It's better to have entered than not to have entered.
 
Brian117 said:
Well, the contest ends tomorrow...

I might drop out at last minute.

I really can't compete to these entries any longer.

To drop out, I just erase my post I posted the skin in, amirite?
Chill man... just leave it there and wait... it's just like they say: "the worst looser is the one who surrenders before even competing"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted