Gbatemp

Medic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gbatemp is a good place to hang out but what are things that make it a less than perfect place to you?

When I think about things GBAtemp can do without I think....

#1 about how most males here a pussy whipped by the females that are on this forum (*cough* tinymonkeyt *no offense to her just an example*)
#2 about how many /b/tards we have.
#3 about how many (see #2 "weeaboos") we have.
#4 about how many trolls we have.
#5 about how many hypocrites we have.

Note:what I meant by pussy whipped is that a lot of the males here (that are sex deprived "aka virgins") go apeshit when a female comes online and start brown nosing like hell.

What do you think about?

Holaitsme

10/10 would be loyal again
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Medic said:
Gbatemp is a good place to hang out but what are things that make it a less than perfect place to you?

#1 about how most males here a pussy whipped by the females that are on this forum (*cough* tinymonkeyt *no offense to her just an example*)

Note:what I meant by pussy whipped is that a lot of the males here (that are sex deprived "aka virgins") go apeshit when a female comes online and start brown nosing like hell.

What do you think about?
Lol so wrong and this is the edge of the fucking forum don't even compare us to 4chan.
trolls- trolleydave is not a troll
we don't go "pussy whipped" we have respect.

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Medic said:

What do you think about?
Weeaboos (thanks to Sephi correcting my spelling of Weaabo) != /b/tards. Also, besides the fact that a lot of weeaboos tend to have a liking to Code Gay, they're (I guess we're) not that bad.

EDIT: Not all weeaboos are like the one in your other thread, by the way. We call them faggots over here in our part of the internet.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
seja-8 said:
i resemble #4

I fixed that for ya.
tongue.gif

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Medic said:
Ahaha.
rofl2.gif

Personally, I think people like that should go out a and socialize.

MuRdOcK92

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Well im not pussy whiped it in plentiful supply but im a retard sometimes but its just good fun and why would you go apeshit with a chick on this site you never know if it was a guy or a female but oh well if any one agrees speak up

Oh and im not a troll either
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
lecture.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
seja-8 said:
TROLLeydave is a troll, i mean cmon it's in his name.

You know something, that phrase looks awfully familiar but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Notice how you've picked up on half of the whole word just to try and prove an inaccuracy? I guess you've never been shopping? TROLLEYDave used to be a TROLLEY collector and the nickname stuck so I now use it as a nick on forums.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. I don't even like tinymonkeyt, but I have noticed it to be true, and it does annoy me.
2. They're not "/b/tards". They probably don't even go to that site, they just think that memes are so funny and awesome. (They aren't.)
3. Yes, we do. It's a gaming website, you're bound to have jfappers that are obsessed with animes.
4. Similar to 2. They're not real trolls, they're mostly wannabes. Pleas for ePopularity.
5. Everybody. Especially you. Would happen on any site.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: +1