DS #0127: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (U)

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
From what I p;ayed, it was good. A lot of text, but still good.
smile.gif

Too bad I couldn't get it to save. I tried saving it to a 4KBIT and a 64KBIT cart, 'SAVE FAILED'. :'( It's probably FLASH2MBIT, so I can't save. Sucks. :'(

Tweeder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Story:
Meet Phoenix Wright, the rookie defense lawyer new to the scene with the wildest cross-examination skills in town! Take on five intriguing cases to reveal dramatic, stunning, and even comical court proceedings. Use both the dual and touch screens to investigate crive scenes, question witnesses and present shocking evidence. "Objection!" ...It's outrageous fun! you won't be able to put down this laugh-out-loud, riveting adventure!

Game Play:
The game is mostly text based that follows a criminal trial. There is graphics involved of the courtroom and the mouth movement is pretty solid. It's almost like watching an episode of Law and Order with you picking the occasional line of text. The game starts with the scene of the crime. Then goes over the facts that are obvious, you then find the rest. You can dig around the scene of the crime, interview witnesses, check out the evidence. Your a lawyer but you do plenty of police work too. The game is pretty linear until you get to the 2nd case and you get a bit more freedom. Some of the facts don't come out until the trial, you can try to "press" the witness for more information or try to find a flaw in their version of the story using the facts you already have or using the evidence. An example, the first case has you defending your best friend from a murder he didn't commit. The witness swears in his testamony that he found the victom dead at 1:00 PM. After some searching through your autopospy reports you learn that the coroner says the victim died between 4:00 and 5:00 PM. So you confront the witness with these facts and his story changed a bit. The game is very innovative, and I hope to see more games like it with maybe some different professions.

Score Card:
Graphics- 8/10
Gameplay- 6/10
Sound- 6/10
Use Of DS Features- 5/10
Replay Value- 2/10

+ Perfect game concept for DS.
+ Good use of stylus and mic. You can yell objection using the mic.
- When you fail a case you must start the whole thing over!
- When you fail a case you must start the whole thing over! (Yes, it sucks that much.)

Final Verdict: Rent Or Borrow

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game or Truma Center.... Wich career choice should I go for?
Super loud yelling lawer with spikey hair, or witchcraft (healing touch) useing doctor.
One has blood, the other has blood stains >.>

I think I'll go for truama center
happy.gif

As much as this one looks funny, its jsut a little too funny. Plus I dont wouldnt wanna play this game in public yelling "Objection!" :wtf:;
Just as much as Nintendogs is embaressing to play in public yelling "come here fido! DAmn dog, get over here! Now roll over, no dont go that way! Damn it Fido come here!"

This game looks funny, but I think its gonna be competing with Truma center mainly. Though hoenstly, I love these new career games
happy.gif

Surgery with parasites jumping at ya and super anime lawer! I cant wait to play new spin offs.
Judge DoSa, ace Judge person!
And, Katlin Smith: The Nurse!
Oh and dont forget Dr. Amnesia: Psychotrist Hero!

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lawer talk!

This flash thing is fun! xD

More

Base!
Survival!
Rubber!
Information.

and one more
Fiend!
Special note:
Including the +s used for spaces the max length is 32 charectors, but anything after each 32 is on a new line wich is viewd after you push the little thing on the bottom right corner of the text field.

Stil though, yelling objection in the middle of public would be bad.
I think they are overusing the microphone idea just a little too much. An alternitive would be nice, cuase my throat hurts from playing nintendogs >.>

Tweeder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think they are overusing the microphone idea just a little too much. An alternitive would be nice, cuase my throat hurts from playing nintendogs >.>

I'm sorry, i should have said in my review that you can do it by button press also, your not limited to screaming in your microphone.
grog.gif

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lawer1!
Lawer2!
Lawer3!

Finished versions of the Zero Wing story :3

Thanks for the other lawers. Now if I could just get them all to recite it together. The one guy almost looks like cats from Zero Wing xD

Oh and is it just me, or do they all seem castlevania ish? O-o
Maybe its just the whip >.>
Also, I thought that would count as a weapon :wtf:
You cant bring in game devices or nail files, not even plastic spoons. Yet she gets to take her whip with her? :wtf:
They must like her or something o-o

Oh and it wouldnt be fun if I did it the easy way
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol