pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
not trying to be rude but wtf is the point of this? it is much better to keep the tools and the cfw as separate things. hell luma even has a chainloader so you can load any payload at boot(this includes decrypt9)

Reactions: Davidosky99

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not trying to be rude but wtf is the point of this? it is much better to keep the tools and the cfw as separate things. hell luma even has a chainloader so you can load any payload at boot(this includes decrypt9)
I'm failing to find the post, but this was announced quite a while back in the rxTools thread. This is being made as a replacement for rxTools due to the messy source code of it
EDIT; Original intent was to improve rxTools

At least we can throw it at the people who try going through the trouble of installing rxTools /shrug

Last edited by Ricken,

Billy Acuña

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm failing to find the post, but this was announced quite a while back in the rxTools thread. This is being made as a replacement for rxTools due to the messy source code of it
EDIT; Original intent was to improve rxTools

At least we can throw it at the people who try going through the trouble of installing rxTools /shrug
This^^^
Also back in days some CFWs used to have build-in tools (rxTools, PastaCFW, GW), no modern CFW has build-in tools neighter a nice-looking GUI, so... Why not? [emoji14]

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally don't see the point of having everything fragmented across 7 different tools, I'd rather have one payload which does everything and does it well. Only one thing to update, one codebase to manage.

Wuigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suggest the name Lima(3^2)DS, so every project you used for it is credited properly.
But with Lima you showed really well that you didn't just take code and name it as if you did everything which is too common these days imo.

Last edited by Wuigi,
Reactions: Billy Acuña

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
I personally don't see the point of having everything fragmented across 7 different tools, I'd rather have one payload which does everything and does it well. Only one thing to update, one codebase to manage.
i only use decrypt9. i have no use for emunand9, or hourglass9. godmode/safemod9 shouldnt be built into anything as people can really fuck shit up with that. decrypt9 has everything someone with a9lh would need

Reactions: XRaTiX

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
huh, I don't think it's compilable atm.

I can build both Luma and Decrypt9WIP fine, but Lima fails.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i only use decrypt9. i have no use for emunand9, or hourglass9. godmode/safemod9 shouldnt be built into anything as people can really fuck shit up with that. decrypt9 has everything someone with a9lh would need
Hourglass9 is literally just the recovery menu. Which is why it is good for noobs. Much better than D9 in that aspect.

Billy Acuña

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
huh, I don't think it's compilable atm.

I can build both Luma and Decrypt9WIP fine, but Lima fails.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hourglass9 is literally just the recovery menu. Which is why it is good for noobs. Much better than D9 in that aspect.
That's wierd, it compiles for me, perhaps I missed to update a file on the github, I will check out when I finish with config stuff.

Billy Acuña

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I suggest the name Lima(3^2)DS, so every project you used for it is credited properly.
But with Lima you showed really well that you didn't just take code and name it as if you did everything which is too common these days imo.
As I said on the OP, the UI needs a lot of rework, it is still to similar to D9's UI, but firstly I need to finish other features.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
That's wierd, it compiles for me, perhaps I missed to update a file on the github, I will check out when I finish with config stuff.
Does it need anything but what Luma and D9 use?

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000x using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...