The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
???
Those are SciresM forks that never got merged into the main Luma3DS repo, but are in mine.
Ohhh~ I thought you were saying those were also forks. I will be adding more information later, I just wanted to include it as a mention so I would stop forgetting. Now that it's actually there, I feel more obligated to research and add to it.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
After a year of maintaining this thread, I've decided to shut it down. This came with a lot of thought and heavy debate, but I just can't see myself maintaining it anymore.
When I made this thread, I made to help the community decide what CFW worked with them. I made to be a source of information that was non-bias, informative, and more importantly, easy to understand. But in recent months it's seems the CFW community just isn't interested in this kind of content anymore. So I am requesting a lock and to remove it from being stickied. It was a good run, but all good things still have an end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol