Homebrew RELEASE Kip Select a WIP Kip Manager for Atmosphere Fusée

Sciguy429

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Adding an option to reboot after making the changes would really make this a nice application

It's on the list, currently fixing a few bugs first, expect it in a update at some point today or tomorrow. The only issue with adding that is rebooting through homebrew will cause exfat to corrupt 99% of the time.

UPDATE:
I just released a new version with a reboot button built in. I know it should be obvious but please DON'T use this feature with exFat it will cause corruption.

Last edited by Sciguy429,

xmp8851

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Great.

Can it ignore 32,34,36 folder or add description about them in layeredfs tab?
I think these are default folder by atmosphere

Reactions: Sciguy429

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great.

Those aren't kips nor are they loaded via LayeredFS. They're basically exefs overrides similar to the hbl.nsp for the Album and are loaded via the loader.kip.

Sciguy429

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great.

As n0v317y was saying, those are overwrites used by Atmosphere without them it wont launch. I was planning to add a description for them for awhile now but just never got around to it. Ill add it to the todo list.

Reactions: Draxzelex

bawzy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks great! Is there a way we can name or label the items in the LayeredFS tab, for instance if I have one as my NX theme, and another as a Mario Odyssey mod, I'd like to differentiate them. I tried updating the NSWreleases.xml but that didn't do anything it seems.

Sciguy429

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks great! Is there a way we can name or label the items in the LayeredFS tab, for instance if I have one as my NX theme, and another as a Mario Odyssey mod, I'd like to differentiate them. I tried updating the NSWreleases.xml but that didn't do anything it seems.

Yeah that's exactly what the person above you was asking about. As of now the tool doesn't understand system titles, since NSWReleases only has games in it. Ill just have to add some baked definitions for system titles, or maybe ill just add a option to hide them all together since messing with them doesn't really work most of the time.

bawzy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gotcha thanks I missed that.

Second question, would you be willing to please add support for ReiNX folder locations too? Since it essentially uses the same LayeredFS and Kips as Atmosphere, but instead stores them under it's own folder under [root]\ReiNX\ which is kept separate from the Atmosphere folder.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Second question, would you be willing to please add support for ReiNX folder locations too? Since it essentially uses the same LayeredFS and Kips as Atmosphere, but instead stores them under it's own folder under [root]\ReiNX\ which is kept separate from the Atmosphere folder.
The ReiNX toolkit already accomplishes, but not for LayeredFS management. For now, it just manages kips.

Sciguy429

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yeah actually that's really easy to do, all id have to do is change a few strings around. Ill be sure to add that to the feature request list.

Reactions: bawzy and Draxzelex

Sciguy429

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kip_Select_V3.0.7 atmosphere 0.8.3 error ,crash OFW 6.2 .previous versions work normally
Its most likely a issue with the new kip detection stuff, use 3.0.6 for now. Long story short i found a rather crippling bug in that new versions code an hour or so ago, i've removed the release from GitHub until i get it sorted.

Alright, bugs been fixed and a new release is up.

Last edited by Sciguy429,
Reactions: almmiron

ioritree

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
hello ,about reboot option
could you add reboot by other payload option (sometimes need reboot to sx payload to test something or other..)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X0F1Qjn0Ac