Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's a shame this scene is stifled.

It's a catch 22 for those who can and those who cant.

Hundreds asking and complain day in day out for exploit to just play back ups.

The there are the odd few asking to progress homebrew and the scene.

Its an odd situation of the masses ruining it for the few, controlled by the fewer that made it who dont want to share: which is actually understandable!

Reactions: kataclysmicmind

TayTayTheKiller

Forever noob
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks @NWPlayer123 for the hype over the weekend again for nothing. My Wii U has been packed away since December and unpacked it the other day lol Looks like it's time to go back in the box and come back at the end of the year. This scene is the worst I have ever seen. Just hope by the end of year it's taken off publicly and not a show off contest between the elite.

nintendarium

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
The real difference between now and then in one frame.
2qmm97q.jpg

Where it says:
1. You find a bug
2. You use the bug for a while
3. Vendor fixes bug
4. GOTO 1

Now it's more like:
1. You find a bug
2. You keep it to yourself, but tell everyone else about the bug
3. The vendor knows about the bug - but knows you won't release it
4 . GOTO 2

and liked also like they answered at the end to guy asking them release "when is done" ...
without any bashing to the guy for asking, just keep their words straight.

also : rip bushing.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks @NWPlayer123 for the hype over the weekend again for nothing. My Wii U has been packed away since December and unpacked it the other day lol Looks like it's time to go back in the box and come back at the end of the year. This scene is the worst I have ever seen. Just hope by the end of year it's taken off publicly and not a show off contest between the elite.
I'm sorry. One day, it will do everything you dream of. It will not be soon, but it will happen. Til then, safe adventures.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I try to be understandable
Lol no problem, honestly :) Keep up trying English! Do good job :) !

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm sorry. One day, it will do everything you dream of. It will not be soon, but it will happen. Til then, safe adventures.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Lol no problem, honestly :) Keep up trying English! Do good job :) !
personnaly i'm only 15, i try to talk perfectly english and i'll learn the japanese after that

Reactions: EclipseSin

JFalcon

Trophies
XP
Country
Wouldn't it have been easier to just make this thread read-only? I mean...if one doesn't want any shit-talking, like mentioned above, then just leave topics like this as read-only.

Last edited by JFalcon,
Reactions: Deleted User

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I hope tbh the crew don't release it and just say thats it, E.N.D! Its more trouble than its worth for those guys and then lets just let everyone get over it, they will eventually and then we can all move on and really tbh all these pointless threads of maybes and what is going to happen is just fueling more and more people and its not getting anyone anywhere!. Look if they want a hacked wiiu go and find one on 532 or 540 else please move on for god sakes, its not as though we were not told a million times back in the day to stay on 532! Lets concentrate on what we have, not on what we haven't!!!

Last edited by Reecey,

TayTayTheKiller

Forever noob
Trophies
XP
Country
I hope tbh the crew don't release it and just say thats it, E.N.D its more trouble than its worth for those guys tbh and let everyone get over it eventually and move on and all these threads of maybes and what is going to happen is just fueling more and more people. Look if you want a hacked wiiu go and find one on 532 or 540 else please move on for god sake! Lets concentrate on what we have, not on what we haven't!!!
but..but they wont be able to show off stuff here and twitter flopping out there e-peen to us non dev peasants saying we can't have it.

Reactions: MontyQ and Reecey
D

Deleted User

Final exams are going on in school, therefore, there isn't much time to do anything

I really know how you feel devs... For example, in my country, final exams period remains for years, I am still doing third grade's finals while I am in university.

Even though the Wii U is almost dead, we are all really patient and can wait for decades, take all the time you want, you are doing it for free :) ^^ Love u devs <3 :*

Just admit failure already!!

:)

Last edited by ,

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess people really don't read the fine print when it's right in front of their faces, we answered everything pages ago but GBAtemp being GBAtemp :rolleyes:

It doesn't make a difference but it also doesn't change that this is the only one, we already put forth that once an alt is made then MN1 will consider* a release
*assuming y'all don't go leaking it or bothering anyone as has been the normal
So it's a matter of exploring this second bug further and seeing if it can be developed into an exploit?
are you currently trying to exploit the bug or is it something beyond your guys' power atm?
It is something being worked on right now.

D

Deleted User

I really know how you feel devs... For example, in my country, final exams period remains for years, I am still doing third grade's finals while I am in university.

Even though the Wii U is almost dead, we are all really patient and can wait for decades, take all the time you want, you are doing it for free :) ^^ Love u devs <3 :*

Just admit failure already!!

:)
Sarcasm is strong, in this one

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: the 2nd pic dun show much, just topdown view of the layout