Mimikyu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys!
I was recently "discovering" my old SD cards and I found out that I had Riiconnect24 on my Wii. Now I have the half working Wii Link on it tho, the only working is the Kirby TV Channel... Anyways my question is now, could I or is it possible to use Riiconnect24 for the weather and news channel and Wii link for Wii room, the Kirby TV Channel etc.? Is it possible to have two Online Services at once?

Thank you all in advance 😊

Mimikyu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This should help you get things back to working order.
Sooooo, i reinstalled it with that tool, thanks again, and now i got the Error: 109139 where it says that Wiiconnect24 is in standby mode, so i cant use that channel. Can i go to the settings and activate it? like back then normal wiiconnect activation?

K0rbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, are you using a Wii or a Wii U? Wii U doesn't work well with the internet.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Mimikyu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try looking around in the wii settings in the WiiConnect24 subsetting..
So should I just confirm everything like used to? Do I need to change my DNS or Something?
Post automatically merged:

Try looking around in the wii settings in the WiiConnect24 subsetting..
Well it's saying that I don't have any WiFi connection, but I had soooo? Error:51331
And now I can't connect to my WiFi again...

So, after long doing and idk what I did, I got to make it work. Do I need to agree the terms of use of Nintendo from 2007?

Last edited by Mimikyu,

MedAnimations

Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
I managed to make it work, thanks for the help of y'all 😁👍
can you please tell me how you got it to work? I basically had the same error even though I have an internet connection

I managed to make it work, thanks for the help of y'all 😁👍
can you please tell me how did you get it to work? I got pretty much the same error

Mimikyu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As @K0rbo said I have to go to the WiiConnect24 Settings and accept the policy, I went there and i just got the Original Nintendo/ Wii accept screen. I reinstalled WiiLink again, restarted my Wii and reconncted to the Wifi again. Then it worked after installing the Wads for Weather, News etc. But I thinki also changed the DNS beside installing everything on the SD Card... I hope i could help you with that.....

can you please tell me how you got it to work? I basically had the same error even though I have an internet connection
I also had often a wifi connection error which drove me insane... In the wifi setting you'll get two times the same Router, select the first from the top. Thenit should work, it worked for me at that point

oelanta

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Sooooo, i reinstalled it with that tool, thanks again, and now i got the Error: 109139 where it says that Wiiconnect24 is in standby mode, so i cant use that channel. Can i go to the settings and activate it? like back then normal wiiconnect activation?
I'm assuming the answer is yes but were you able to just install WiiLink having already had riiconnect24 on the wii without a problem?

Mimikyu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm assuming the answer is yes but were you able to just install WiiLink having already had riiconnect24 on the wii without a problem?
I never had riiconnect24 on my Wii as far as i know. I wasn't allowed to have online gaming back then as i got it... But now as like a first try it's working. I hope it answers your question

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh boy psi posted a ltt video +1