Hacking What's most likely going to happen

nintendarium

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I guess people really don't read the fine print when it's right in front of their faces, we answered everything pages ago but GBAtemp being GBAtemp :rolleyes:

ok let's say next update from you guys is on 20 june 2016 .

then if not any news following update on 20 september 2016 .

then if not any news following update is on 20 december .

in the between of these dates you guys from the scene please do not post things here or on youtube or twitter if you don't want threads to be opened by guys asking...

When done

affare fatto?

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You buy a console just for a free game? Shut up and buy a PC theres a ton of pirated games and emulator, people like you makes me hoped that MN1 never release any exploit. Ever!!!
Assumptions are great, aren't they? <3 I have no need for a PC because I already have a decent one.
Also, do I not have the right to buy a console? The Wii U was the last console I needed for this generation.

I also love how you assume everyone wants the exploit for piracy, good for you!

ZoNtendo

Trophies
XP
Country
fuk off with kexploit 5.5, nothing new if you have an 5.3.2
buy an 5.3.2 and enjoy your offline game
IOSU>Kexploit

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Mrmarionumber1 doesn't want to release it himself...? He's given it to enough people & maybe thought that someone would have leaked it by now...? Maybe he doesn't want to be responsible for the exploit getting out into the wild & opening the doors to enable piracy on even more consoles...?

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks @NWPlayer123 for the hype over the weekend again for nothing. My Wii U has been packed away since December and unpacked it the other day lol Looks like it's time to go back in the box and come back at the end of the year. This scene is the worst I have ever seen. Just hope by the end of year it's taken off publicly and not a show off contest between the elite.
Sounds like a personal problem, maybe you should've reconsidered which console you got if you're not using a video game console to play video games, instead of letting it collect dust cause you want free games™ or there are no good games™

...no but seriously buy a fuckin game or two and play them instead of whine at devs that you can't pirate, I don't care if you pirate but at least give it a use while you're sitting on it, or else just sell it and buy a PS3 which you'll hopefully actually use, you're the reason the Wii U has been one of the biggest train wrecks since the Virtual Boy
oh we will get it, but it wont be from mn1 or any of these devs.
Ooh you're edgy I like you ;)

TayTayTheKiller

Forever noob
Trophies
XP
Country
Sounds like a personal problem, maybe you should've reconsidered which console you got if you're not using a video game console to play video games, instead of letting it collect dust cause you want free games™ or there are no good games™

...no but seriously buy a fuckin game or two and play them instead of whine at devs that you can't pirate, I don't care if you pirate but at least give it a use while you're sitting on it, or else just sell it and buy a PS3 which you'll hopefully actually use, you're the reason the Wii U has been one of the biggest train wrecks since the Virtual Boy

Ooh you're edgy I like you ;)
I have a load of legit games for my Wii U along with all my other consoles current gen and previous. it's nothing to do with the fact I can have free games, I just enjoy tinkering with modded consoles. All my last gen stuff is modded ps3, 360, Wii even my old ps2, gamecube, ps1 etc. I put my Wii U away due to the fact I got sucked into the hykem hype and didn't want to accidentally update my console. I don't have a problem with you directly I just got sucked into some small hype from you again :(

Last edited by TayTayTheKiller,

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I should also develop a kernel exploit for Wii U and then not release it.
Purely cause you people are whining about it.

tl;dr.
Stop bickering and be patient.

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I should also develop a kernel exploit for Wii U and then not release it.
Purely cause you people are whining about it.

tl;dr.
Stop bickering and be patient.
No, but like, actually do that cause that's the reason this one isn't already out cause we only have one right now, looking into another one but it's gonna take a bit to investigate cause free time and academics and time zones and blablabla

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
No, but like, actually do that cause that's the reason this one isn't already out cause we only have one right now, looking into another one but it's gonna take a bit to investigate cause free time and academics and time zones and blablabla

It was meant sarcastically tho.

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is there a release date for kernel exploit 550/551 ? ^_^

Btw, if people want my Skype, ask me in PM ! (I hate people who never answer, isn't it *insert tag of someone who doesn't like being tagged*)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah timezones is real problem :P

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France

Because i'm gay of fucking course... No, really ? Like that, i'm just bored :P

You should know by now release dates are a no-no, personally I give it till E3 but watch now that I say that it's gonna take another month :^)

I already knew that ^_^

I just wanted to know, if you was telling it publicly, and you did it.

can i have your skype? i think you are dreamy
Me ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I never realized askejeves is just ask.com now lol