Xdqwerty I hope you're alright

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
He still hasn't shown up despite people in the chat saying he probably will. I have a bad feeling about this.

Also I don't want to go off in a tangent, but there are so many things I didn't get to say. Like in the region where I used to live and where I have those legal troubles from ultimately...many of the youth were just brainwashed or outright homophobic, I don't see that anywhere else, like outright shouting "faggots" or even when I was once bleeding by tripping and cutting myself at the edge of river, there were then people who saw me put bloodied things in the garbage bin and they wondered whether it was some act whether it was ketchup and I was just trying to get attention. Their brain was rotten already by that point.

This is what propaganda does to you, that's why there's very few dissent voices out there. I can compare relatively isolated regions to north korea because of that massaging that goes on from all kind of groups. They look at everything else from that perspective. They are people who got planted there during the communist era and who do not belong there and their kids and everything, in order to seize better control especially after the mass expell and execution of the "middle german" population that was mostly innocent.

At some point, things like fear will get to you physically, brain is a physical organ and it will start to work its way.

And yes a psychiatrist employed in the area did find me actually mentally healthy, compared to all the nonsense he has to hear daily and dispell people delusions yes, he found me exceptionally healthy. Maybe I wasn't mentally healthy in the past but over years I became more and more so.

You, who is reading this, is also affected by the environment and living in a bubble, even though it might not be north korea. But dissent has existed but the only publicized cases tend to be of journalists being attacked and jailed, not of common people because they get threatened bad things will happen if they publish anything about the case.

So TigerTheGreat's argument is completely utterly false. He is a conformist *unless it comes to big gaming corporations of course* and wants to frame everything in his view. It is after all, quite hard to be truly neutral, but some of us (like me) do realize the dangers of mass thinking. That is why I might reject the notion "lives of the many outweight the few" and instead say "lives of the few outweight the lives of many" sometimes, because imagine if you were innocent and a bunch of screaming brainwashed sheeple were after you just because what they see in their mass delusion they think is true. Wouldn't you want to sacrifice the "lamb", meaning them, rather than them endangering you and your pack of wolves by their sheer number and stupidity?

Food for thought really.

Anyways I hope Xdqwerty is alright and that this post may be educating to some of you, to broaden your perspective and put things more into context.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
What happened to @Xdqwerty, and what did you do to him?
I hope he wasn't taken by the fbi,cia,nsa,mib,wib etc. and he'd taken the fall for whatever allegations they have against you! :angry:
I know you're making a joke, but if this was serious you better not dare to accuse me of such a thing.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I'll still crush you if you have done something to him. just to reinterpret LeoTCK's own words, like for instance in your previous post etc :mellow:
No...I will crush you if you had done something to him, you're pretty sus I think. And now you're trying to frame me.
Post automatically merged:

Oh wait, here he/she/they is.. False alarm everyone!
That's not him, that's bakerman..

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No...I will crush you if you had done something to him, you're pretty sus I think. And now you're trying to frame me.
Now you're just parroting my previous post, like for instance reinterpreting my own words etc.
That's not him, that's bakerman..
That's him/her/them, BakerMan is Xdqwerty :mellow:

• Haha
Reactions: Xdqwerty

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Now you're just parroting my previous post, like for instance reinterpreting my own words etc.

That's him/her/them, BakerMan is Xdqwerty :mellow:
No, because those were my words in the first place. And no they are not one and the same, stop being a troll.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I'm fine, but (perhaps temporarily) they limited the time I can use electronic devices since they (supposedly) cause my anxiety. (that's the best way I can describe what happened)
I think that will only increase your anxiety. I knew something was up. I thought they found out you're talking to strangers or something.

Your mom causes you most of that anxiety, not electronic devices.

You need to move out from your home as soon as possible.

And also quit visiting that psychologist that is clearly in cahoots with your mom.

Xdqwerty

Im bored (he/she/they)
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I think that will only increase your anxiety. I knew something was up. I thought they found out you're talking to strangers or something.

Your mom causes you most of that anxiety, not electronic devices.

And also quit visiting that psychologist that is clearly in cahoots with your mom.
I already told her that lamotrigine isnt working

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I already told her that lamotrigine isnt working
I don't think there's anything really wrong with you, you just need a little more room to breathe than you're given by your limiting environment.

Trust me, I went through similar stuff and worse in the past. I have my experience with control freaks. Those people are them. Be yourself and stand up for yourself.

Reactions: Xdqwerty

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can you tell a teenager something like that so confidently without knowing anything about their background and family situation? He didn't even hint that there's abuse, excessive control or else in his first reply (unless he chooses to elaborate if there indeed is..)

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
How can you tell a teenager something like that so confidently without knowing anything about their background and family situation? He didn't even hint that there's abuse, excessive control or else in his first reply (unless he chooses to elaborate if there indeed is..)
Because...trust me bro *refuses to elaborate*

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I am not reading anything
Just give me your wallets
2501F6A2-A9A1-455D-B2D9-96778925D206.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.