The Dark Truth

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Many several months ago after I sent some money twice to LEOTCK because some unknown hunter in Czech Republic needed even more money. My younger brother of course compared even by reinterpreting his own words to bum something something like handsome looking alcoholic. My dad was thinking that he will use my own money for dutch hookers drug dealers. For my mom by reinterpreting her own words she thought that he was a scammer.
Why are you saying this again? And why here? Also it was like a year ago by this point and it sounds weird the way you say it. Besides it was like one thing split into two. Its completely taken out of context I told you not to do that again.

Please just don't discuss these personal things so openly, its just embarassing and sounds so wrong without any context.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
NOO. Now after all that stress with my formerly missing friend...who might have had to do with some MK Ultra/MK DELTA like programming because he doesn't want to remember the past and there are some psychic abilities/connection with him maybe too...but it gets weirder. Today I found a custom Unreal map that I forgot about the details of but that I had to check out and I think it was a personal rework of the AWGD map...besides I had a vision of the original maybe based on repressed memory.

We were special kids and I think we were targeted/selected somehow. And to be in a controlled environment. Some of us wanted to expand our horizont, the ones who stayed might have suffered more psychological damage.

Also...I did ask Joe Wilcox whether she https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candy_Jones
was a relative of him but he remained silent....maybe this is all why...its all connected. That's why this one Unreal addon is strictly forbidden....

THIS IS THE DARK TRUTH THE SEQUEL. SPEAKING ABOUT TOOTH, IT FELL OUT TODAY.
LIKE IN THE EPISODE OF X-FILES "KITTEN" which is about program MK NAOMI and the substance used to drive people insane...it happened to me in the netherlands too, a lot of my teeth mysteriously broke/fell out there. Now it feels I was targated again, through the contact of this old friend/crush.
FUCK.

Btw that stuff about the teeth first happened to me before that episode of X-Files aired. It happened to me in 2014 and the episode aired like 4 years after.

Was this what you're talking about right now or not?
Post automatically merged:

Why are you saying this again? And why here? Also it was like a year ago by this point and it sounds weird the way you say it. Besides it was like one thing split into two. Its completely taken out of context I told you not to do that again.

Please just don't discuss these personal things so openly, its just embarassing and sounds so wrong without any context.
So sorry about that once again.
Post automatically merged:

Is this music from Squid Game from Netflix TV(I guess I really shouldn't use such digital words as mini-series)streaming service?

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This year during summer hollidays I'm gonna visit at least Prague second time of visiting Czech Republic. Do you want me to send you some photos from one year ago or not?
Before I was banned(like for instance both of us)in Beta Archive Forum my mom was rushing me up way too much as usual so I couldn't send you the photos.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
This year during summer hollidays I'm gonna visit at least Prague second time of visiting Czech Republic. Do you want me to send you some photos from one year ago or not?
Before I was banned(like for instance both of us)in Beta Archive Forum my mom was rushing me up way too much as usual so I couldn't send you the photos.
that kind of stuff is private discussion dammit. why are you doing this in public again?

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
It's because I showed in this forum photos of younger me myself at Warner Bros. Movie World Germany.
yea but thats from so long ago of you as a kid...and I think that you should be more private about things still...

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
My mom even thought that food might be poisoned in some kind of czech restaurant.
that's also from so long ago anyways...*facepams* and its just funny edited pictures after
Anyway that 3D low poly level map is looking so great.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
My mom even thought that food might be poisoned in some kind of czech restaurant.

Anyway that 3D low poly level map is looking so great.
she's paranoid...

why are you saying that...oh you mean the edited pictures? haha

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
she's paranoid...

why are you saying that...oh you mean the edited pictures? haha
Unfortunately yes. Almost like for instance nowadays Vladimir Putin President of Russia(seeing assassins everywhere)...etc.

Enemy agents are everywhere"-Gadget Hackwrench voiced by Tress MacNeille.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto