Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Ritsuki said:
[On Topic] I've been so disappointed with the first SMG that I just don't want to hear about this one. The game's too easy and not even funny. Hope this one will be better

Ninty promised us that the game will be harder this time.
smile.gif

FoulPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mike10 said:
I remember mario galaxy 1 was first released by somebody that was not in any scene group

I don't really remember this far back, but to be honest it doesn't really surprise me, a lot of people who have it will be afraid to dump it now, but they really shouldn't be, as long as they are somewhat aware of how you SHOULD dump a game, they wouldn't get caught. Though, they won't believe me, you or anyone else out there right now, that figure that the guy got sued with will scare them off. The scenes all do not have this game yet, it's clear they don't at this point, and we probably won't, like everyone is saying, see this before Sunday, and even then, we probably won't get to play it until Monday due to the AP protection, if we got it prior to Sunday, we'd probably be playing it on release anyway.

Hope has kinda fluttered away from me for playing this before Sunday, but, I'll wait and see I guess.

There doesn't seem to be any sort of information on it anywhere, but, the AP is probably going to be something similar to that of NSMBWii and the new PoP AP. Every forum I went on seemed to think we had it last night, fucking trolls got everyone hyped up. We all probably look like a bunch of douchebag liars on other forums now because of them.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
mike10 said:
I remember mario galaxy 1 was first released by somebody that was not in any scene group

Same with NSMBW.
But that NSMBW guy got a gigantic fine then, he's going to work a long time to pay that.
So guys, if anyone here has the game early, don't dump it and put it online, or at least, don't be so stupid as that kongsnutz guy
rolleyes.gif

FoulPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
mike10 said:

Same with NSMBW.
But that NSMBW guy got a gigantic fine then, he's going to work a long time to pay that.
So guys, if anyone here has the game early, don't dump it and put it online, or at least, don't be so stupid as that kongsnutz guy
rolleyes.gif

Like I said in my post, they just need to be knowledgeable on how to dump a game without getting caught like that moron, regardless, Kongsnutz still got the game to me 7 days early, so thanks for paying that 1.5mil fine for us all pal.

The game itself from trailers does look a lot better designed than the first one landscape wise, but it'll probably still be linear as hell due to it being restricted planets and in space, meaning, no real feel of full exploration. None the less, I'm going to play it and enjoy it, and as the same with NSMBWii, buy it when it finally fucking arrives in this shitty country.

FoulPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Social0 said:
it's not like he actually has to pay 1.5 mil... get real

The overall fine will be something along the lines of 500,000 US. Though, if we want actual figures, we should ask Kongznuts - oh... wait..

Oh and nothing in your post is on topic.
wink.gif

This game will probably consist of 9 worlds, like NSMBWii, one world hidden at the end of the game... requiring 120 stars to open (or however many it wants, maybe just all stars from that one world = one level, like in NSMBWii with the coins.). Judging by the way the game works now, anyway. (Move along the map and select a Galaxy.) - This will feel so weird after playing the first one.

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
FoulPlay said:
Social0 said:
it's not like he actually has to pay 1.5 mil... get real

The overall fine will be something along the lines of 500,000 US. Though, if we want actual figures, we should ask Kongznuts - oh... wait..

Oh and nothing in your post is on topic.
wink.gif

This game will probably consist of 9 worlds, like NSMBWii, one world hidden at the end of the game... requiring 120 stars to open (or however many it wants, maybe just all stars from that one world = one level, like in NSMBWii with the coins.). Judging by the way the game works now, anyway. (Move along the map and select a Galaxy.) - This will feel so weird after playing the first one.

(End game Spoilers as well as number of worlds)

There's 6 normal worlds
You unlock the "special world", when you get 105 stars
Source

I guess you unlock it after 105 stars because it's the most likely amount, the 15 last stars being in this world

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yeah i think it did, Anyway Heres some tidbits for SMG2

#Instead of the hub world of the last game, Galaxy 2 will include a map system similar to those in Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, and New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
#This is navigated via a mobile planet called Starship Mario (so named because it's shaped like Mario's head), which can be visited anytime and is expanded upon when new abilities are unlocked.
#Completing levels unlocks new stages, but certain areas cannot be accessed until the player has collected a certain number of Power Stars. Players can also collect #Comet Medals hidden in the stages to unlock harder levels with tougher challenges.
#Similar to New Super Mario Bros. Wii's 'Super Guide' feature, Galaxy 2 has a 'Cosmic Guide' feature that lets the computer play through a section of a level if players are having difficulty. However, if players use this, they will only receive a Bronze Star upon completion, requiring them to complete it themselves in order to earn a Power Star.
#There are also monitors that show hints to the player.
#As in Super Mario Galaxy, Luigi is also a playable character, unlocked whenever Mario can locate him at the start of a level.
#Clearing levels with Luigi unlocks a Ghost Luigi representing a developer speed run that players can race against for completion time.
#The game is also said to have 240 stars according to Miyamoto so with 240 stars all up, with you needing to get all 120 GREEN ( so 120 yellow, 120 green all up) Stars to access last Galaxy

Here are all the level names.
World 1
Sky Station Galaxy
Yoshi Star Galaxy
Spin-Dig Galaxy
Fluffy Bluff Galaxy
Flip-Swap Galaxy
Rightside Down Galaxy
Bowser Jr.’s Fiery Flotilla
World 2
Puzzle Plank Galaxy
Hightail Falls Galaxy
Boulder Bowl Galaxy
Cosmic Cove Galaxy
Wild Glide Galaxy
Honeybloom Galaxy
Bowser’s Lava Lair
World 3
Tall Trunk Galaxy
Cloudy Court Galaxy
Haunty Halls Galaxy
Freezy Flake Galaxy
Rolling Masterpiece Galaxy
Beat Block Galaxy
Bowser Jr.’s Fearsome Fleet
World 4
Supermassive Galaxy
Flipsville Galaxy
Starshine Beach Galaxy
Chompworks Galaxy
Sweet Mystery Galaxy
Honeyhop Galaxy
Bowser’s Gravity Gauntlet
World 5
Space Storm Galaxy
Slipsand Galaxy
Shiverburn Galaxy
Boo Moon Galaxy
Upside Dizzy Galaxy
Fleet Glide Galaxy
Bowser Jr.’s Boom Bunker
World 6
Melty Monster Galaxy
Clockwork Ruins Galaxy
Throwback Galaxy
Battle Belt Galaxy
Flash Black Galaxy
Slimy Spring Galaxy
Bowser’s Galaxy Generator
Special World
Mario Squared Galaxy
Rolling Coaster Galaxy
Twisty Trials Galaxy
Stone Cyclone Galaxy
Boss Blitz Galaxy
Flip-Out Galaxy
Grandmaster Galaxy

Early reception of the game has been extremely positive. Edge awarded Super Mario Galaxy 2 a score of 10 out of 10, the twelfth perfect score in the magazine's history. The Official Nintendo Magazine awarded the game a score of 97%, stating it was "The best new game on Wii." Japanese magazine Famitsu gave the game a 37/40. Game Informer gave the game a 9.25 out of 10, praising the gameplay and production of the game but criticizing the difficulty in collecting some stars and having to collect Prankster Comet or Hidden Stars to advance in the story.

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
tHciNc said:
OMG SPOILS
World 1
Sky Station Galaxy
Yoshi Star Galaxy
Spin-Dig Galaxy
Fluffy Bluff Galaxy
Flip-Swap Galaxy
Rightside Down Galaxy
Bowser Jr.’s Fiery Flotilla
World 2
Puzzle Plank Galaxy
Hightail Falls Galaxy
Boulder Bowl Galaxy
Cosmic Cove Galaxy
Wild Glide Galaxy
Honeybloom Galaxy
Bowser’s Lava Lair
World 3
Tall Trunk Galaxy
Cloudy Court Galaxy
Haunty Halls Galaxy
Freezy Flake Galaxy
Rolling Masterpiece Galaxy
Beat Block Galaxy
Bowser Jr.’s Fearsome Fleet
World 4
Supermassive Galaxy
Flipsville Galaxy
Starshine Beach Galaxy
Chompworks Galaxy
Sweet Mystery Galaxy
Honeyhop Galaxy
Bowser’s Gravity Gauntlet
World 5
Space Storm Galaxy
Slipsand Galaxy
Shiverburn Galaxy
Boo Moon Galaxy
Upside Dizzy Galaxy
Fleet Glide Galaxy
Bowser Jr.’s Boom Bunker
World 6
Melty Monster Galaxy
Clockwork Ruins Galaxy
Throwback Galaxy
Battle Belt Galaxy
Flash Black Galaxy
Slimy Spring Galaxy
Bowser’s Galaxy Generator
Special World
Mario Squared Galaxy
Rolling Coaster Galaxy
Twisty Trials Galaxy
Stone Cyclone Galaxy
Boss Blitz Galaxy
Flip-Out Galaxy
Grandmaster Galaxy

It's actually
Flash Black Galaxy
And you'd better edit these spoilers out for people who don't want to see them ^^

A

armand66

yup, mario galaxy basically had 6 normal worlds too.

World 1 THE TERRACE
Good Egg Galaxy
Honeyhive Galaxy
Loopdeeloop Galaxy
Flipswitch Galaxy
Bowser Jrs Robot Reactor

World 2 THE FOUNTAIN
Space Junk Galaxy
Battlerock Galaxy
Rolling Green Galaxy
Hurry Scurry Galaxy
Bowsers Star Reactor

World 3 THE KITCHEN
Beach Bowl Galaxy
Ghostly Galaxy
Bubble Breeze Galaxy
Buoy Base Galaxy
Bowser Jrs Airship Armada

World 4 THE BEDROOM
Gusty Garden Galaxy
Freezeflame Galaxy
Dusty Dune Galaxy
Honeyclimb Galaxy
Bowsers Dark Matter Plant

World 5 THE ENGINE ROOM
Gold Leaf Galaxy
Sea Slide Galaxy
Toy Time Galaxy
Bonefin Galaxy
Bowser Jrs Lava Reactor

World 6 THE GARDEN
Deep Dark Galaxy
Dreadnought Galaxy
Melty Molten Galaxy
Matter Splatter Galaxy

Not including the galaxies in the hub world of course, or the trial galaxies.

Very similar setup, id imagine there will be many galaxies with 3-5 stars, and some with only 1 stars just like mario galaxy, so itll look different from the map but its only on the outside it will appear so.

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Taik said:
Just spoiler the spoilers guys, it's not fair for people who want to discover the game by themselves

He was talking about smg1 and if they didnt want to know anything they wouldnt be in this thread

LOL

CODEhttp://kotaku.com/5531665/if-super-mario-bros-was-made-in-2010

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
tHciNc said:
Taik said:
Just spoiler the spoilers guys, it's not fair for people who want to discover the game by themselves

He was talking about smg1 and if they didnt want to know anything they wouldnt be in this thread

Yeah didn't saw that sorry

They might be here for the long awaited OMG LEAK LULZ post like I am
mellow.gif

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
FoulPlay said:
but it'll probably still be linear as hell due to it being restricted planets and in space, meaning, no real feel of full exploration.
Platformers == linear.

semperfi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scene wont release it untill the weekend what a bunch of cowards and believe me I would say it to there face too. Anyway it will be in stores today and tomorrow, so it can be stolen and leaked. Scene release the game guys and stop being wimps. Seriously someone man up here and get the game heck I might even give it a go

oneballnoa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they had it, it would be released. They do not fear what happened to the Australian guy, they know how to release it correctly and anonymously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1