Not open for further replies.

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it wasnt publicly is was through messaging i would love to tell you guys the groups but i made a sworn promise i have no reason to lie if you guys dont want to believe me thats fine but our best bet at getting it before the weekend is through someone outside of the scene.

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I have a strong feeling that when it does come out there will be an even bigger thread than this one asking about how to get backups of it to run in an USB loader lol

markvn

Trophies
Website
homebrewds.websitemaker.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
ocdetective said:
I have a strong feeling that when it does come out there will be an even bigger thread than this one asking about how to get backups of it to run in an USB loader lol

Me too! I thinking of a very large (if not the largest) thread about it. But I hope it will be a normal thread, not one for the noobs....

Tagg7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
davidnlta said:
ok then just dont be upset when its not released till the weekend.
Not sure what motivates people like you to lie, but give it up already.
rolleyes.gif

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
It will probably have same ap as pop, where its checks for cios and freezes, falling back to wanins cios36rev9 seems to do the trick,

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
davidnlta said:
its not hard to believe i asked the question yesterday got my responses today. One of them is a frequent visitor to a site i visit for games so it wasnt hard and my guess is they dont want to risk backlash from nintendo but im trying my hardest to get an answer on Ap without angering them and loosing future information.

Anger them? who cares. I've been around those types before and they get angry at the drop of a hat. It will make no difference whether you ask them questions or not. It's just how they are.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
By the way, mods, allowing so much warez talk on the forum. tsk tsk remember what happened to the guy from Australia. I think a moderator should come through and sweep this whole thread. People not wanting to buy the game and continually begging for it. That can't make Nintendo too happy.

Reason being is that this thread and threads like this should just be kept for anticipation of the release date for the sale of the game. All the rest of this stuff is a long troll / warez pup hunt. Not to mention people who won't do the work themself
smile.gif

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
amptor said:
By the way, mods, allowing so much warez talk on the forum. tsk tsk remember what happened to the guy from Australia. I think a moderator should come through and sweep this whole thread. People not wanting to buy the game and continually begging for it. That can't make Nintendo too happy.

Nintendo is never happy what is your point?????

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
amptor said:

How does blogging in a forum compare to someone uploading someone else's work to a be freely distributed?? Because that is the comparison you just made in your failed troll to cause an uproar. Yes, you see, Nintendo scans the intarseas for such key phrases as "ZOMG! I WUNTZ SMG2 NAO!" and "PYRATEZ R KEWL". So in reality, as long as we refrain from saying either of those two key phrases, we'll be alright. Wait a second......

On top of that, just because someone wants to download it off their internets early, does not mean they will not be purchasing a Mario game for the zillionth time. Let's count how many times I purchased Zelda: Ocarina of Time (2 on GC (regular and Master's), 1 on Wii...so far not bad), Zelda: LTTP (1 on SNES, 1 on GBA (give me back the original boards!!!!) and 1 on Wii....3 times for the same game). We could get even higher numbers with NES games. So clearly, wanting to play something before everyone else and not buying it go hand-in-hand.......no wait......

To summarize, STFU and take your trolling elsewhere.

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OrGoN3 said:
amptor said:

How does blogging in a forum compare to someone uploading someone else's work to a be freely distributed?? Because that is the comparison you just made in your failed troll to cause an uproar. Yes, you see, Nintendo scans the intarseas for such key phrases as "ZOMG! I WUNTZ SMG2 NAO!" and "PYRATEZ R KEWL". So in reality, as long as we refrain from saying either of those two key phrases, we'll be alright. Wait a second......

On top of that, just because someone wants to download it off their internets early, does not mean they will not be purchasing a Mario game for the zillionth time. Let's count how many times I purchased Zelda: Ocarina of Time (2 on GC (regular and Master's), 1 on Wii...so far not bad), Zelda: LTTP (1 on SNES, 1 on GBA (give me back the original boards!!!!) and 1 on Wii....3 times for the same game). We could get even higher numbers with NES games. So clearly, wanting to play something before everyone else and not buying it go hand-in-hand.......no wait......

+1 and on top of that that australian pirate didn't cause them 1.5 million in damages nintendo did it to
itself how you ask well how many real wii titles come out in a month 2 to 5 maybe then in all regions
maybe 15 to 20 trash games that nobody wants hmm i wonder how much it cost to pump out
a bunch of bullshit that no one is going to buy and this is monthly on the year every year seriously
now add all that up.... lets say they pump out only 5 copies of these $30 to $50 dollars trash games
all across the world and they sit there waiting to get sent back for credit or something that's some
serious debt they brought on themselves and they take it out on someone who bought a legit copy
which way is that going??????

Here is a prime example = Coldstone Creamery???? My Horse and Me???? or Shiren the Wonderer..
pure garbage....

How many of you all would buy that???

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OrGoN3 said:
amptor said:

*chuckle* it isn't trolling. you may be taking it as such but realistically this forum is _NOT_ for begging for video games that you aren't buying.

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
scene groups aren't that hard to track down and make conversation with, normally through site affils, you may not access priv channels bbut you can definately make conversation.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gisel213 said:
OrGoN3 said:
amptor said:

+1 and on top of that that australian pirate didn't cause them 1.5 million in damages nintendo did it to
itself how you ask well how many real wii titles come out in a month 2 to 5 maybe then in all regions
maybe 15 to 20 trash games that nobody wants hmm i wonder how much it cost to pump out
a bunch of bullshit that no one is going to buy and this is monthly on the year every year seriously
now add all that up.... lets say they pump out only 5 copies of these $30 to $50 dollars trash games
all across the world and they sit there waiting to get sent back for credit or something that's some
serious debt they brought on themselves and they take it out on someone who bought a legit copy
which way is that going??????

Here is a prime example = Coldstone Creamery???? My Horse and Me???? or Shiren the Wonderer..
pure garbage....

How many of you all would buy that???

True and however correct you are, I believe he caused more than 1.5 million in damages. He didn't allow the game to make it to street before the whole world copied it. the damage is not measurable.

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also correct you cant measure a top seller sales due to a leak but like i said months and
months of trash games no one buys makes it worse.... But yet the developers already got
paid for their work which isn't selling that's nintendo's fault... The creativity of the wii is
there the console sales are there but put 98% effort into 1st party titles and mainstream
3rd party like capcom, actvision etc isnt fair to the customer... when they only see a few
good games they want to get which makes some want to pirate or have their systems
reversed to do whatever if you get my drift.....

The games are just not there anymore it's slim pickin's I tell you.....

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Everyone just go and play the new shrek game and forget about mario
NEW in WII: -> Shrek_Forever_After_USA_Wii-QwiiF, oh and then buy it aswell

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
amptor said:
True and however correct you are, I believe he caused more than 1.5 million in damages. He didn't allow the game to make it to street before the whole world copied it. the damage is not measurable.

Try backing your statements up with fact next time. NSMB Wii is the highest grossing, and selling, Wii title to date. It broke numerous records, selling millions of copies in just a single day. During the first ~2-3 months it was out, it was near impossible to find it on a shelf somewhere. Companies sold out across the World, awaiting more copies from Nintendo.

So how is selling out nearly everywhere damaging to Nintendo? As I said again, and I will reiterate, just because someone wants to download the game before it street dates for whatever reason, does not mean they are not purchasing the game when it does retail!!!!!

Yes, I too hate people begging for free stuff. What do I do about it? I ignore them instead of running to the teacher and tattle-tailing on someone that isn't even doing anything against the rules. So yes, let us all support Nintendo and purchase the game. But that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with people wanting to be part of the electronically "1337 H4X0RZ" that get to play the game early. After all, they need to increase the size of their e-penises somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 🫂