Super Mario Bros X for Wii (Super Mario Maker Similar Fan Game)

• Thread starter PKZ
  • Start date
  • Views 2,337
  • Replies 3
  • Likes 7

PKZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(No idea why there is not a topic mentioning TheXTech Wii port here....)

This is a Wii port of Super Mario Bros X (one of these Pre-MarioMaker level editor fan games that got attacked by Nintendo), it has items from Super Mario Bros 1 2 3 and World and also some extras (yeah, similar to Super Mario Maker) However, while nintendo killed the original game development, the community is still alive making new levels, and modding it. But since the original source code got released, someone Just took the game... and made a Wii port.

I am mentioning Super Mario Maker because the Super Mario Bros X level editor is also included with the wii port, so, someone could just change some graphics and it would look like "Super Mario Maker for Wii" :P

The Downloads and installation instructions can be found on this website: wohlsoft.ru/projects/TheXTech/ (Please note that Wii support is still experimental.)

To install new levels to play, you must check smbxarchive.wohlsoft.ru for compatible episodes (Make sure TheXTech is listed as fully compatible)

Also, here is a random gameplay video to showcase (not on Wii):

Last edited by PKZ,

gabiko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This is what appears to me when I try to visit your link. Let's hope they fix it soon!

Untitled.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto