Terminal111

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello guys,

I patched my iso file from Super Mario Bros Wii to play the mod "Harder Super Mario Bros". Unpacking and merging again also worked. The game also starts but after I complete the first level I get an error message
IMG_20240319_175716.jpg

Translation: "An error has occurred. Press the eject button, remove the disc and turn off the Wii console. Please read the Wii manual for more information. "

I've tried restarting the game several times now
I have a PAL vWii on the newest version
When I start the mod with disc and riivolution everything works fine, but I would like to play all my games with usb loader gx

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is the mod compatible with non-Riivolution loading?

After patching your ISO, try using NSMB Mod ISO Builder, so to get a patched ISO and use it with a loader on your Wii without requiring Riivolution to load it.

Terminal111

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is the mod compatible with non-Riivolution loading?

After patching your ISO, try using NSMB Mod ISO Builder, so to get a patched ISO and use it with a loader on your Wii without requiring Riivolution to load it.
the mod has a own Iso Patcher.
I would post the link but I cant because my account is new

Terminal111

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Please read my previous comment once again.
I am not really sure what you mean with you last post. Yes it is copatible with non-Riivolution loading. I cant use the NSMB Mod ISO Builder. The mod I want to use is not compatible with this iso builder, it has its own iso builder (as i said I cant post the link).
Can you please tell me what you meant?
Post automatically merged:

Also important to mention is that I can start the game and play for 5-10 minutes. Only after this time does the above error message appear. The error message doesn't come after a certain point in the game, it's always in a different level

Last edited by Terminal111,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1