Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
semperfi said:
Scene wont release it untill the weekend what a bunch of cowards and believe me I would say it to there face too. Anyway it will be in stores today and tomorrow, so it can be stolen and leaked. Scene release the game guys and stop being wimps. Seriously someone man up here and get the game heck I might even give it a go

Then give it a go and stop whining

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Nollog said:
FoulPlay said:
but it'll probably still be linear as hell due to it being restricted planets and in space, meaning, no real feel of full exploration.
Platformers == linear.

Super Mario 64 was definitely not linear. As a matter of fact, at the time of its release, some long-time Mario fans were turned off by it because there wasn't just a straight path to go on.

QUOTE(fishykipper @ May 19 2010, 09:28 AM)
come on baby, its my birthday!

Happy birthday!

elmariachi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
oneballnoa said:
If they had it, it would be released. They do not fear what happened to the Australian guy, they know how to release it correctly and anonymously.

+1

they release 100+ games a year, you rly think they are afraid to dump this one
closedeyes.gif

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems that it has already been leaked on torrent sites. I'm going to try one of them if they're real or fake.

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
MushGuy said:
It seems that it has already been leaked on torrent sites. I'm going to try one of them if they're real or fake.

Most (if not all) are fake, especially if they aren't from today

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Be interesting to see how this one comes out, cause with NSMBW groups had it but didnt release for a day or 2, even though kongnutz had already leaked a scrubbed ver as it was non working in their eyes, oh and if you want a fake release go for
Super Mario Galaxy 2 Wii [NTSC] [USA].iso 4.38 GB

semperfi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone registered with --- private torrent tracker? Can someone check through them or ask through there irc if they have smg 2

FoulPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
semperfi said:
Anyone registered with --- private torrent tracker? Can someone check through them or ask through there irc if they have smg 2

They don't have it, I think.

rafaelguerreiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe that will only be released on Saturday or more likely on Sunday ... if they have this wonderful game nqas hands and can play it, because they would take risks for us? is more sad is the truth! but anyone know if the game comes with a problem of protection from nintendo?

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
rafaelguerreiro said:
I believe that will only be released on Saturday or more likely on Sunday ... if they have this wonderful game nqas hands and can play it, because they would take risks for us? is more sad is the truth! but anyone know if the game comes with a problem of protection from nintendo?

After decrypting your post, I can tell you that even if the game is awesome, scene dumpers are here to dump it, not play it.
Second, there will most likely be a protection which will last about 2 days at most, like NSMB

FoulPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rafaelguerreiro said:

No one has the damn game yet, if there was some sort of protection the dolt who owned the game would be asking us what to do. As far as we know:

1. No one has the game.
2. No one knows if it has AP but it most likely will.
3. Theres 50 odd pages of "wheres the leak" - people who probably already have the game are probably idiots and don't even know how to make a copy of it, think about it, if a single person who knew how to do it had it, they'd end up contacting someone who knew someone in a scene to release it if they wanted it done without getting caught. Kong was an idiot and did it all by himself and posted pictures and kept providing more and more information on how he got it and why he was doing it that got him caught in the end.

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Not on any worthwhile trackers that i can see, and not in either of 2 wii groups pre dirs that i can see either...lol

rafaelguerreiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FoulPlay said:
rafaelguerreiro said:

No one has the damn game yet, if there was some sort of protection the dolt who owned the game would be asking us what to do. As far as we know:

1. No one has the game.
3. Theres 50 odd pages of "wheres the leak" - people who probably already have the game are probably idiots and don't even know how to make a copy of it, think about it, if a single person who knew how to do it had it, they'd end up contacting someone who knew someone in a scene to release it if they wanted it done without getting caught. Kong was an idiot and did it all by himself and posted pictures and kept providing more and more information on how he got it and why he was doing it that got him caught in the end.

So the guy who came here with the game, was reckless and gave lots of information .. so he can no longer provide for us? is it?
know what makes me nervous? is that I already bought the damn game on pre-sale! but I want to play it! is that someone could at least provide the soundtrack? it makes me very happy

FoulPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Knyaz Vladimir said:
Why can't we just wait until Sunday and get a professional (unlike Kong) to dump this game?
I think people are just worried about the AP (as am I) not being cracked for a few days after the scene release or leak from a random person.
The sooner someone gets there hands on it, the sooner it gets cracked. But, it's probably better someone like Kong didn't find it.

sprayacti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Hey Guys!

I just got my version of the game from my local store. They already sold it before release date. I am so damn happy (:
Is anyone here who got the game already as well?

Sry, but now its Super Mario Time!!
yaywii.gif

Sotoro

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
FoulPlay said:
rafaelguerreiro said:

1. No one has the game.

Thats the deal. Just wait some more days an we'll really know if there is some sort of new AP...

FoulPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sprayacti said:
Hey Guys!

I just got my version of the game from my local store. They already sold it before release date. I am so damn happy (:

yaywii.gif

Yay another troll. Contact someone, or dump pictures of the game (not yourself or your receipt.) or you're a lying fucker like thatoneguy101.

Also shit like this makes me cringe;

Shrek_Forever_After_USA_Wii-QwiiF - Today

Ugh, fuck sake probably no one cares about this shit, I wonder if the scenes are cringing at the fact they haven't released SMG2, also...

Sotoro

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
sprayacti said:
Hey Guys!

yaywii.gif

Can you prove it? Show us a picture of the game disc and manual please
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...