Hacking rxTools with Signatures patched out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generation 16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People stop reporting this thread, there is nothing copyrighted here. And you're only annoying the mods who have real problems to deal with.

I highly doubt anyone sensible is doing it, just someone who has a beef with the idea of sigpatched rxTools.
I wonder who that could be...

Reactions: Margen67

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks a cfw with home street pass support and all the games !!!!i have tested tomodachi life EUR v1.1 it work

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
well, as long as no N3DS support is released, i don't think so^^
(But since Sig checks are now disabled for RxTools, roxas finally has incentives to fully open source the code, and that would mean N3DS adaptation, possible ^^)
Something tells me he's not going to do that.

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Something tells me he's not going to do that.
well, futur will tell us, either he won't take it well that someone modded his tool and not add sigcheck natively and keep sources closed (and worst case senario, altough unlikely, he could completely drop developpment), best case senario, he fully opens source and the other devs work to add N3DS support for RxTools. i can't really predict which one, he doesn't seem like the kind of person to hold a grudge about something like this, but only future will tell us.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
well, futur will tell us, either he won't take it well that someone modded his tool and not add sigcheck natively and keep sources closed (and worst case senario, altough unlikely, he could completely drop developpment), best case senario, he fully opens source and the other devs work to add N3DS support for RxTools. i can't really predict which one, he doesn't seem like the kind of person to hold a grudge about something like this, but only future will tell us.
He has been back and forth on sig checks himself. Could be a good thing.
Then, uh, why is there a freaking massive diff around 0x100000-0x140000? Seems awfully suspicious for adding an 8 byte patch...
Silly rabbit, gtfo

Sizednochi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Wow... Latest emuNAND support with GBA as well?

I'M SELLING MY GATEWAY RIGHT NOW BEFORE THEY'RE WORTHLESS, HOLY SHIT! THANKS GUYS!

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users