Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
seriously dude when will you just fuck off? you haven't made shit, your code is stolen, you don't know what you're talking about. you can't even answer a simple question.

as per usual you will like this post because it insults you, and of course, you won't respond
Easy dude, he was a dick for blaming the community for his temporary cancelation and for telling people to wait. But he is working with reputable devs and he's continuing, I guess, for a noob friendly version? Idk. Either way, we're trying to promote activity that is helpful to the community, not burn people at the stake. Hes getting plenty of lash back if you haven't noticed.

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
seriously dude when will you just fuck off? you haven't made shit, your code is stolen, you don't know what you're talking about. you can't even answer a simple question.

as per usual you will like this post because it insults you, and of course, you won't respond
And you what have you made ? ^^

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And you what have you made ? ^^
still a pretty weak argument.
"let's see you do better" is a weak argument at best. you don't need to be a chef to know that what you're eating tastes like shit. do you really want bad things to go by just because nobody else can do better?

I'll say it again: overhyped, and disappointment. but you really shouldn't have expected much.

Kristjan Kütaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So... As Pingo last said, he will definitely release it. Any news lately? Have some not tech-educated friends who live quite afar and i cant go and downgrade for them. When the best program for not bricking comes out?

Kristjan Kütaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You can use SafeSysUpdater. It does its job quite well.
Yeah, it is not me who will be using it, it will be a someone not so very tech-savvy and i dont want to be the one who lets her brick it because the program did not do enough checking or warning. I used Sysupdater, no problems for me personally, but i aint gonna give advice that might cause problems. And Pingo said about a month ago, that it will come after the maintenance. But ok, if no KTM release never i'll just tell her to wait until i can make the trip to her and do it myself.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Deleted User

Rinnegatamante

Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Reactions: WeedZ
D

Deleted User

I thought you were one of the ones that had issues with it. Thought you posted issues in a thread somewhere. I must be mistaken.
I did have issues. ;)
I used Julian20's libkhax sysupdater, and that semi-bricked my 9.8 N3DS XL (isn't it called frankenfirmware or something? I dunno...)
But then SafeSysUpdater just magically worked just out of the blue and suddenly downgraded everything! :lol:

Reactions: WeedZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1