ROM Hack [Release] Yet Another Theme Application PLUS (YATA+ ,3ds theme editor)

arbalest876

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Sorry for my another problem....

I find a bug that I can't install bgm.bcstm when I'm in firmware 10.0 with Tubehax.
But I try to use CHMM V1.1,it can install the bgm.bsctm(I also reply to that thread).

P.S.1 CHMM1.51,homebrew_extdatatool and YATA+ theme installer all failed to install bgm.bcstm in firmware 10.0 with Tubehax.
P.S.2 homebrew_extdatatool can install bgm.bcstm in firmware 9.9 with Tubehax.

exelix11

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry for my another problem....

I find a bug that I can't install bgm.bcstm when I'm in firmware 10.0 with Tubehax.
But I try to use CHMM V1.1,it can install the bgm.bsctm(I also reply to that thread).

P.S.1 CHMM1.51,homebrew_extdatatool and YATA+ theme installer all failed to install bgm.bcstm in firmware 10.0 with Tubehax.
P.S.2 homebrew_extdatatool can install bgm.bcstm in firmware 9.9 with Tubehax.

Before installing the theme set in the home menu the theme to one of the default color themes

HexZyle

Pretty Petty Pedant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The color picker boxes do not update when checking and unchecking the radio boxes, until the window is closed and opened again. It took me 10 frustrating minutes of trying everything before I figured this out. Is there any way to fix this? Or at the very least, have a text message alert draw in the window somewhere whenever the radio boxes are changed but not saved?

exelix11

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The color picker boxes do not update when checking and unchecking the radio boxes, until the window is closed and opened again. It took me 10 frustrating minutes of trying everything before I figured this out. Is there any way to fix this? Or at the very least, have a text message alert draw in the window somewhere whenever the radio boxes are changed but not saved?

I wrote this in the guide thread

HexZyle

Pretty Petty Pedant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I wrote this in the guide thread

That's rather obscure, to have a clunky user interface that's not really like any interface people would normally have experienced (Any checkboxes that enable or disable UI elements normally disable or enable them immediately, or at least have an "Apply" button to force an update of the UI instead of closing the whole thing outright and re-opening it)

Is there any plans to fix this or am I just the only one who had this problem?

I might also add, the ? buttons are clumsy too because you need to open and close them every single time you want to refer to them. (during which you cannot click on the color picker boxes) They should be mouse-hover tooltips or have the text next to the boxes they represent or something.

Finally, it took me a while to figure out what "unk" meant, and that was only because in one time you did not write "unk", instead you wrote "unknown".

exelix11

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
That's rather obscure, to have a clunky user interface that's not really like any interface people would normally have experienced (Any checkboxes that enable or disable UI elements normally disable or enable them immediately, or at least have an "Apply" button to force an update of the UI instead of closing the whole thing outright and re-opening it)

Is there any plans to fix this or am I just the only one who had this problem?

I might also add, the ? buttons are clumsy too because you need to open and close them every single time you want to refer to them. (during which you cannot click on the color picker boxes) They should be mouse-hover tooltips or have the text next to the boxes they represent or something.

Finally, it took me a while to figure out what "unk" meant, and that was only because in one time you did not write "unk", instead you wrote "unknown".
well the color buttons are dynamically generated while drawing the window, so creating a script to enable that color when you change a flag would require to reload the whole window, so no i'm not fixing this because it's not even a bug.

As for the ? buttons i can fix this.

SERN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
357r3w9.png

How do i fix this?

lilaznkilla

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Last edited by lilaznkilla,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol