ROM Hack [Release] Yet Another Theme Application PLUS (YATA+ ,3ds theme editor)

EpioZyto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well then. If it's a blue screen I think you can fix it by putting hard drive drivers on the installation disc. I never managed to do that but setting the disk to IDE instead of SATA on the BIOS fixed it (though it makes the drive slower or something).
The problem isn't a Bluescreen. To install it on the Laptop i need to use a Pendrive and i can't put the windows versions on a Pendrive. But i'm buying myself a new one soon so i don't care anymore.

exelix11

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@exelix11 Could you help me?
I can build YATA from the source on your github.
You should download and install Visual studio 2015 community (it's the free version),when installing select to customize the installation and deselect everything, so you'll install only the things needed to building desktop apps, then download the source and open YATA.sln, to compile it press the Run button on the top of the visual studio's window, if you need a more detailed explanation pm me

The problem isn't a Bluescreen. To install it on the Laptop i need to use a Pendrive and i can't put the windows versions on a Pendrive. But i'm buying myself a new one soon so i don't care anymore.
Yes, you can, also if it's a very old pc i think (based on my experience on a netbook) windows 8.1 runs better than 10

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You should download and install Visual studio 2015 community (it's the free version),when installing select to customize the installation and deselect everything, so you'll install only the things needed to building desktop apps, then download the source and open YATA.sln, to compile it press the Run button on the top of the visual studio's window, if you need a more detailed explanation pm me

Yes, you can, also if it's a very old pc i think (based on my experience on a netbook) windows 8.1 runs better than 10

I have already Visual Studio 2015.
All I did is open the sln file, set Release and Any CPU, then build.

French, sorry ~
1443032956-1.png

exelix11

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have already Visual Studio 2015.
All I did is open the sln file, set Release and Any CPU, then build.

French, sorry ~
1443032956-1.png
You need do add a reference to NAudio.dll and FtpClient.dll in the project (the ones that are there arleady are referred to paths on my pc), you can get those dlls from the latest release

Professional Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Can't you burn it on a DVD?
I'm dumb
Yeah it's bad then. Maybe get an external DVD reader.

Lucar

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Best Thing about Having YATA+ Lite is that Now you can make custom themes on linux, with YATA+ running under Wine! Linux users Rejoice!

Bura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I made a new theme, but the bottom screen looks glitchy and distorted. I think it might be because of the settings.

exelix11

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I made a new theme, but the bottom screen looks glitchy and distorted. I think it might be because of the settings.
you must use an image of the right size for the settings you used, i wrote this in the guide:
If the bottom screen texture is static, the image needs to be 512x256px and the drawable area is 320x240px.
If the bottom screen texture scrolls, the image needs to be 1024x256px and the drawable area is 1008x240px.
If the bottom screen texture is animated, the image needs to be 1024x256px and is split into three separate 320x240px frames.

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone else having issues with the CWAV replace thing?
I add all my bcwav's, press import and it just sits there for a while and eventually (maybe after a few minutes) becomes "not responding" until i kill it. :(

MrFace64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(I just created an account to type this) I have been trying to make a custom theme for my 3ds for a couple of hours and the only problem I'm having is whenever I press the "open in your photo editor button" (Which I have it set to paintdotnet) paintdotnet opens up, then I get an error telling me "the image type is not recognized, and cannot be opened" I have tried other photo editors but I keep getting an error that is all similar to "image type not recognized". I've searched everywhere, but I seem to be the only one having this problem. Can anybody help me with this problem? Or give any possible solutions to this problem? Thanks ;)

exelix11

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
(I just created an account to type this) I have been trying to make a custom theme for my 3ds for a couple of hours and the only problem I'm having is whenever I press the "open in your photo editor button" (Which I have it set to paintdotnet) paintdotnet opens up, then I get an error telling me "the image type is not recognized, and cannot be opened" I have tried other photo editors but I keep getting an error that is all similar to "image type not recognized". I've searched everywhere, but I seem to be the only one having this problem. Can anybody help me with this problem? Or give any possible solutions to this problem? Thanks ;)
I tested both PhotoShop and ms paint without problems, you can export images, edit them and then reimport

Reactions: MrFace64

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
  • Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham:
    Hehehe
    Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham: Hehehe