• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluespheal

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So why don't you buy them an upload the keys for the good folks? These games have to be purchased first legitimately before they end up on FreeShop.

You can download pretty much any game released in a CIA on a number of warez sites. Check there :D
Well... here's the thing, these games (KH and ToTA at least) are not available in the normal e-shop, so they are out of the question, since freeshop pulls the games directly from nin's servers.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well... here's the thing, these games (KH and ToTA at least) are not available in the normal e-shop, so they are out of the question, since freeshop pulls the games directly from nin's servers.
I was speaking in a general sense since he didn't specify all the games he wanted "....and many more". But yes, even more reason to use the warez site.

newfiereaper

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lego marvel superheros is in the nintendo eshop now plus a few more u can buy it throu the store now and what is the warez site mind sending me a link lol

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lego marvel superheros is in the nintendo eshop now plus a few more u can buy it throu the store now and what is the warez site mind sending me a link lol
It's against the rules to send you the link or even mention the name of the site. Literally Google "that iso site" and it ahould be one of the first results. Also, now that those games are in the eShop now, you can buy them yourself and upload the title keys. :)

lgv98br

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
As said before, this isn't a crash, this simply exits Freeshop.

It was just to exit, but instead of exit, it crashes and shows an arm11 dump

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

With Freeshop 3.1.4,when i press start to exit,my 2ds crashes and shows me an Arm 11 crash dump,this do not happen if i press home and close it. I replicated it on another 2ds,happens on both.

Last edited by lgv98br,

kimchee2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It was just to exit, but instead of exit, it crashes and shows an arm11 dump

With Freeshop 3.1.4,when i press start to exit,my 2ds crashes and shows me an Arm 11 crash dump,this do not happen if i press home and close it. I replicated it on another 2ds,happens on both.

Same thing on new3DS

ganjam0n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so i installed this fork of freeshop, it was working fine until i downloaded sapphire for the led sleep download notifications, now when i press the home button with freeshop loaded the 3ds just freezes solid and needs to be manually reset, the problem is i can not find any information on how to remove the sapphire sysmodule.

Also trying to close properly with the select button results in a arm crash dump.

EDIT: Okay i managed to fix it, i found the app id and product code in the makefile for sapphire and used fbi to delete the title and ticket ( https://notabug.org/arc13/Sapphire/src/master/Makefile )

Last edited by ganjam0n,

BladeHunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, just out of curiosity, can someone check something for me? If you go on freeshop, does the first game that shows up on the top left look like a Japanese version of one of the games in the ace attorney series? I just need to know because it's been there for over 2 weeks for me, so either no new title keys have been uploaded since then or my titlekeys aren't being updated automatically. Kinda want to know if I need to fix it or not. Thanks.

Last edited by BladeHunter,

Zhongtiao1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, just out of curiosity, can someone check something for me? If you go on freeshop, does the first game that shows up on the top left look like a Japanese version of one of the games in the ace attorney series? I just need to know because it's been there for over 2 weeks for me, so either no new title keys have been uploaded since then or my titlekeys aren't being updated automatically. Kinda want to know if I need to fix it or not. Thanks.

You have to go into the settings and click update. If it says you auto-update, uncheck that and click update. It sometimes doesn't work.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Delete your old URL and make sure you are using the correct URL: http://<site name>.gq/downloadenc or go to the title keys site and scan the QR code. After making sure you have the correct URL, close freeShop by hitting the Home button and hitting close. Do note, the cache hasn't been updated in 13 days.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
https://github.com/Repo3DS/shop-cache/releases

No new cache in two weeks

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As said before, this isn't a crash, this simply exits Freeshop.

it actually crashes with an error code and shuts off the system

went back to version 2.2.0 and the crashing stopped
ill stick to this version indefinitely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @SylverReZ, Oh yeah, arguably doing better than ever. They're releasing new sets constantly for it +1