PS1/2 Emulator WiiStation - Another Fork of WiiSXRX released

Ouaz

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for the answer, I can't get the DS3 to work on usb port 1, while Wiistation is launched from usb port 0.

Maybe it's not possible, then.

takashiii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Thanks for the answer, I can't get the DS3 to work on usb port 1, while Wiistation is launched from usb port 0.

Maybe it's not possible, then.
I just tested by launching Wiistation with my 1GB hard drive and it works, be sure to press the PS button to activate the controller, LED 1 should light up.

Reactions: Ouaz

BoozUchiha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I just tested by launching Wiistation with my 1GB hard drive and it works, be sure to press the PS button to activate the controller, LED 1 should light up.
Hi friend, how did you get the controller to work? because I only see the usb hid icon but the controller does not respond or do anything, although on Nintendo it does work for me. Any help would be appreciated ^^

Attachments

• IMG_20240421_020826.jpg
    IMG_20240421_020826.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-03-24 at 4.35.36 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-24 at 4.35.36 PM.jpeg
    45.7 KB · Views: 1

takashiii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Hi friend, how did you get the controller to work? because I only see the usb hid icon but the controller does not respond or do anything, although on Nintendo it does work for me. Any help would be appreciated ^^

You must put 054C_0268.ini file in wiisxrx/controllers folder.

ini files can be downloaded in the link that was mentioned in previous messages

Reactions: BoozUchiha

Ouaz

Trophies
XP
Country
France
When I plug the DS3 and press the home button, the 4 leds keep blinking, and the controller does not respond. 054C_0268.ini is correctly placed in usb://wiisxrx/controllers.

With HIDTest, the 4 leds blink too, but the controller responds (though it doesn't find the controller.ini file at the USB root)
I tried with 2 different DS3, and 2 different usb cables. No luck.

I never tried HID controllers with my Wii, as I have genuine GC controllers et Classic Controllers (V1). I'll try on Nintendont to see if it works here.

Thanks for the test and the help! (I know the problem is on my side now ^^)
Post automatically merged:

Edit:

I tested the Dualshock 3 on Nintendont (launched from the same USB device on port 0, and the DS3 on port 1) and...

it works! :tpi:
After pressing the home button, the LED 1 lights up, and the controller responds.

Still no luck with Wiistation.:(

Last edited by Ouaz,

takashiii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
When I plug the DS3 and press the home button, the 4 leds keep blinking, and the controller does not respond. 054C_0268.ini is correctly placed in usb://wiisxrx/controllers.

With HIDTest, the 4 leds blink too, but the controller responds (though it doesn't find the controller.ini file at the USB root)

I never tried HID controllers with my Wii, as I have genuine GC controllers et Classic Controllers (V1). I'll try on Nintendont to see if it works here.

Edit:

I tested the Dualshock 3 on Nintendont (launched from the same USB device on port 0, and the DS3 on port 1) and...

After pressing the home button, the LED 1 lights up, and the controller responds.

Apparently Wiistation always look for files in SD path even when launching it via USB, I've removed sdcard and it no longer detects controllers even with the presence of ini files in wiisxrx/controllers usb folder, So I confirm that HID controllers only work with sdcard

Ouaz

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Apparently Wiistation always look for files in SD path even when launching it via USB, I've removed sdcard and it no longer detects controllers even with the presence of ini files in wiisxrx/controllers usb folder, So I confirm that HID controllers only work with sdcard
Ah, thanks for the info.

So finally, the problem is not my end. ^^

The code for reading the .ini file from the USB port is already implemented, but it seems there's a bug with it.

If xjsxjs197 read this, maybe he will fix it easily.

BoozUchiha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela

Edit:

Hi friends @Ouaz and @takashiii likewise, I still can't get the PS2 controller to work in wiistation, my VID is: 0E8F and my PID is: 0031. Anyway, I'm sharing my ini file here so you can see it, on Nintendo that's always bothered me. It worked perfectly but in Wiistation it still doesn't work for me. PD: The file that I uploaded here in the forum does not have the .ini extension since it did not let me upload it ^^

Any help I would appreciate please guys @xjsxjs197 @SaulFabre @Jokippo , I really want to be able to use my playstation 2 controller in wiistation as a hid controller <3

Attachments

• 0E8F_0031.txt
    550 bytes · Views: 2

takashiii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Hi friends @Ouaz and @takashiii likewise, I still can't get the PS2 controller to work in wiistation, my VID is: 0E8F and my PID is: 0031. Anyway, I'm sharing my ini file here so you can see it, on Nintendo that's always bothered me. It worked perfectly but in Wiistation it still doesn't work for me. PD: The file that I uploaded here in the forum does not have the .ini extension since it did not let me upload it ^^

Any help I would appreciate please guys @xjsxjs197 @SaulFabre @Jokippo , I really want to be able to use my playstation 2 controller in wiistation as a hid controller <3
This ini should work:
[PS2 Controller For WiiStation] VID=0E8F PID=0031 Polltype=1 DPAD=1 DigitalLR=1 MultiIn=1 MultiInValue=01 KeyA=5,80 KeyB=5,40 KeyX=5,20 KeyY=5,10 KeyL1=6,04 KeyR1=6,08 KeyL2=6,01 KeyR2=6,02 KeyStart=6,20 KeySelect=6,10 KeyLeft=5,06 KeyDown=5,04 KeyRight=5,02 KeyUp=5,00 RightUp=5,01 DownRight=5,03 DownLeft=5,05 UpLeft=5,07 StickX=3,1A,100 StickY=4,1A,100 CStickX=2,1A,100 CStickY=1,1A,100 LAnalog=0 RAnalog=0 Rumble=1 RumbleType=0 RumbleDataLen=05 RumbleDataOn=01,00,00,7F,7F RumbleDataOff=01,00,00,00,00 RumbleTransferLen=05 RumbleTransfers=1

Ah, thanks for the info.

So finally, the problem is not my end. ^^

The code for reading the .ini file from the USB port is already implemented, but it seems there's a bug with it.

If xjsxjs197 read this, maybe he will fix it easily.
If you want to use it only with USB you can simply replace SD with USB in the source code and compile your own dol

Last edited by takashiii,

BoozUchiha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
This ini should work:
[PS2 Controller For WiiStation] VID=0E8F PID=0031 Polltype=1 DPAD=1 DigitalLR=1 MultiIn=1 MultiInValue=01 KeyA=5,80 KeyB=5,40 KeyX=5,20 KeyY=5,10 KeyL1=6,04 KeyR1=6,08 KeyL2=6,01 KeyR2=6,02 KeyStart=6,20 KeySelect=6,10 KeyLeft=5,06 KeyDown=5,04 KeyRight=5,02 KeyUp=5,00 RightUp=5,01 DownRight=5,03 DownLeft=5,05 UpLeft=5,07 StickX=3,1A,100 StickY=4,1A,100 CStickX=2,1A,100 CStickY=1,1A,100 LAnalog=0 RAnalog=0 Rumble=1 RumbleType=0 RumbleDataLen=05 RumbleDataOn=01,00,00,7F,7F RumbleDataOff=01,00,00,00,00 RumbleTransferLen=05 RumbleTransfers=1

If you want to use it only with USB you can simply replace SD with USB in the source code and compile your own dol
Okay friend I'll try this ini file to see how it goes :3

This ini should work:

@takashiii my friend the .ini file that you sent me here on the forum worked for me, thanks to you and all of you I can play perfectly with my PS2 controller and my Gamecube controller in Wiistation ^^ I'm super happy and very hopeful that they will continue improving the emulator even more, keep working well <3 @xjsxjs197 I would like to ask you to try Spanish PAL games with enable force NTSC since they have aspect ratio and fonts problems, the revision 17 of the wiistation emulator carried out by @Jokippo perfectly solved all these aspect ratio problems It would be interesting if you took a look at the code so you can see how he was able to solve all the aspect ratio problems when the force NTSC option is activated ^^ Without further ado, I send you all a hug and greetings from my beautiful country Venezuela :3

Attachments

• IMG_20240424_202025.jpg
    IMG_20240424_202025.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1
Last edited by BoozUchiha,

takashiii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Okay friend I'll try this ini file to see how it goes :3

@takashiii my friend the .ini file that you sent me here on the forum worked for me, thanks to you and all of you I can play perfectly with my PS2 controller and my Gamecube controller in Wiistation ^^ I'm super happy and very hopeful that they will continue improving the emulator even more, keep working well <3 @xjsxjs197 I would like to ask you to try Spanish PAL games with enable force NTSC since they have aspect ratio and fonts problems, the revision 17 of the wiistation emulator carried out by @Jokippo perfectly solved all these aspect ratio problems It would be interesting if you took a look at the code so you can see how he was able to solve all the aspect ratio problems when the force NTSC option is activated ^^ Without further ado, I send you all a hug and greetings from my beautiful country Venezuela :3
Glad it worked for you, have fun.

spielvan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@takashiii All right, could you send me the wiisxrx data folder, already with the controllers folder so I can test, I tested it with my controllers that I use on my Nintendo and it didn't work, the ps3 control even fixes the red LED but The buttons don't work, but the same PS3 controller on Nintendo with the ini file works normally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto