ROM Hack Nanashi no Game

T.Kuranari

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I need help. I'm stuck at the last day. What am I supposed to do after I left the lighthouse? I followed the path with the statues til the end, but there wasn't anything. Time has run out and I died :(

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I need help. I'm stuck at the last day. What am I supposed to do after I left the lighthouse? I followed the path with the statues til the end, but there wasn't anything. Time has run out and I died :(
You're supposed to go as close to each statue as you possibly can and touch them. When the ghosts come out of the statues, you let them touch you and it'll continue everything. You have to do this for every statue.

If you need any more help after this, just ask.

T.Kuranari

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thank you very much, unfortunately I'm stuck again.
This time there is the ghost girl sitting on a bench at the end of the path with the statues. What am I supposed to do then? Nothing happens if I go to her or touch her with the stylus and eventuelly will die due to the time running out.

T.Kuranari

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thank you, I finally beat this game. It was the most creepy DS game I've ever played (I hate being hunted by 1-hit-kill zombie-like creatures, especially if they look like women, lol). I finished my first playthrough in ~4 hours, the translation is very well done, the surround music/sound undoubtedly intensify the creepy atmosphere, only the controls could be better but you will get used to them.

Thank you very much to all involved in this project, it was a pleasure :)

Ajroyo92

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I am interested to traslate this game into spanish.
This would be my first translation/romhacking, so I need the main files of the english patch in order to achieve a comfortable work (I could use the .jap version while playing the english one), I ask for those files here in the main thread of the translation.

Would you send it to me? I want to start a translation at Espalteam.com forums, so I'm serious with this.

This is my email (ajroyo92 @ gmail.com) but I will be looking my account in GBATemp taking into account that you can PM me here.

Thanks for all!

Ajroyo92, spanish translation and interpreting degree student.

Ehren_Kyo

Trophies
XP
Country
Finished this game, though i gotta say. The translation project was 100% Great, i'm from japan and the translation is accurate. I just hope the second game can be translated too (i have friends in america who would love that.)

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The patch ddownload link is dead...
Really?

....oh shit.

Edit) Okay, it's fixed! I had to make a quick stop to the idiot train because I didn't have that version. Feel free to download from FileTrip, too. I made sure to upload it there so we wouldn't lose it again! =_=;

Reactions: 2 people

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks a lot =), I'm already in the Hospital part, the translation accuracy is awesome (I've played the game before, I received help from a friend who knows japanesse, and also, I had to translate some parts of the game using google translator)

Daisydaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks for translating this, seems pretty awesome! I usually don't play games like this, they scare me to death, but i liked the concept so I had to try it out. :D

But I'm stuck pretty early on in the game. I'm in the hospital, right after the room with the crying baby-sounds. A ghostgirl appears but all doors seem to be shut. What do I have to do? The game shows an empty bench standing on a cliff.

It's propably really obvious what I have to do, but this is exactly where I fail in most games - the obvious stuff. :D
I hope somebody can help me. :)

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
*Spoilers snip*
Please put that in spoiler tags, if you would, but here's the solution.

The view of the empty bench on the cliff is the view you get when you don't have any part of the game to play at the moment.

If you've just run away from the ghost girl and you still hear the ghost noise, turn around and go into the door that is closest to that sound. Your character will say something about the TS being staticky when the ghosts are around, so open up your TS and go into the game. It'll show the empty bench on the cliff, with a lot of static that eventually quits. Wait for it to quit, then exit the game and go through the door. The ghost will be gone.

If you have any more questions, just ask.

Reactions: 1 person

Daisydaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Uh-oh, sorry! :blink:
Should've thought of that myself, especially when the game is as short as this one. :(

Thanks for the help! :)
I'll try it out later when I have the time.

EriNeko

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, anyone know if Nagato will translate the sequel of this game? :( I finished Nanashi no Game and Nanashi no Game Me in Japanese and sadly I could not understand the storyline. Although I did enjoy the game's atmosphere. Gonna play the first one patched now so I can finally understand it. Thank you Nagato and your team as well. :yay: Oh and the patch v1.2 is out guys. ;)

Izzy011

The Business Bitch
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to patch the game, the window says "Please download bspatch.exe......" I did that and put it in the tools section. It still doesn't work. What do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.