ROM Hack Translation (WIP) MapleStory DS [English Translation Project 2022]

nihile

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Made an account just to come on here and say keep up the good work!

I’ve always wanted to play this game, and having a blast with the warrior path currently. Thanks for doing this! (P.S this might be a lot easier now with GPT-3/GPT-4)

Reactions: da4ybz9f

Welshgamer101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I love it, when I come across a post of someone that's obviously put A LOT of hard work + passion to bring a project to life.. Great work - I look forward to trying it out.. As I always wanted to try this game, but never got around to it - Now I can.. Great work !!

Reactions: Mortjsf

Mortjsf

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
United States
good stuff man, any plans to port it to for the nds?
The Wii U Port that was originally made from the patched NDS file from this thread was taken down.
I reposted it in an Internet Archive dump Here.

Still awaiting edo1989 on the final edition of his patching to come out. Once that happens, ill follow the same process and re-create another port for release.

If you came back here instead of googled the Code: 482500

Last edited by Mortjsf,

LiamBrie

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I attempted reaching out at some point, but I've been independently translating this game for the last 2 years very slowly using DarthNemesis' application to extract the text... I've got approximately half the game's text files in English now and would be happy to collaborate. I'm just using DeepL and kind of winging it.

Trophies
XP
I attempted reaching out at some point, but I've been independently translating this game for the last 2 years very slowly using DarthNemesis' application to extract the text... I've got approximately half the game's text files in English now and would be happy to collaborate. I'm just using DeepL and kind of winging it.
Unfortunately this project seems to be abandoned, so I would suggest leading a new effort.

46neko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've played through the Warrior's storyline and some things were still kinda weird (machine-translation?). Well, I'm excited about this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto