ROM Hack Translation Zoids Saga DS Story Translation Project (OUT NOW!)

Lazygun

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I played the english patch of zoids saga ds and when I finished it I could no longer play "continue" and forces me to play a new game. Then I tried it, and when I got to the first village, the text from characters were blank and red then when I got to the part that I would be able to explore starting from the first bar/pub the game just went black. Does anyone know what I need to do? There are no cheats on the emulator so I dont think that there shouldve been a problem. I was using desemume emulator on retroarch plus on mobile. Would appreciate the help

Traceytrace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I played the english patch of zoids saga ds and when I finished it I could no longer play "continue" and forces me to play a new game. Then I tried it, and when I got to the first village, the text from characters were blank and red then when I got to the part that I would be able to explore starting from the first bar/pub the game just went black. Does anyone know what I need to do? There are no cheats on the emulator so I dont think that there shouldve been a problem. I was using desemume emulator on retroarch plus on mobile. Would appreciate the help
That certainly is weird.. As for your save data being deleted, it might have come from a bug present in the original game where not saving for a long period of time (savestates don't count) causes the game to lose the ability to save until being powered off and on again.

As for the red/black screening, try it on the PC version of Desmume and see if it still does the same thing

HuntingTier

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Hello excuse me if I disturb, some people from the community have complained about an error when trying to patch the file, I hope you can fix this file, sorry if I wasted your time.

Traceytrace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello excuse me if I disturb, some people from the community have complained about an error when trying to patch the file, I hope you can fix this file, sorry if I wasted your time.
I've yet to encounter this error or have anyone show me exactly what they did to make this error occur. Anyone who has this error, I would recommend recording the steps you took so I can see, but until then I can't chalk it up to anything other than user error since it works perfectly for me no matter how many times I try.

Don't sweat it by the way, you aren't bothering me!

HuntingTier

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I've yet to encounter this error or have anyone show me exactly what they did to make this error occur. Anyone who has this error, I would recommend recording the steps you took so I can see, but until then I can't chalk it up to anything other than user error since it works perfectly for me no matter how many times I try.

Don't sweat it by the way, you aren't bothering me!
after researching I found a problem when the patcher file error, they download the wrong game size that you want to patch. they should use the game size 10mb+, but they downloaded the game size which is only 6.5mb on a website. So this is the problem with an error when patching the file.

This applies to those who want to patch files on a PC or Android. So it's just a matter of game size when you want to patch it

Last edited by HuntingTier,

Matoro_Matrian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after researching I found a problem when the patcher file error, they download the wrong game size that you want to patch. they should use the game size 10mb+, but they downloaded the game size which is only 6.5mb on a website. So this is the problem with an error when patching the file.

This applies to those who want to patch files on a PC or Android. So it's just a matter of game size when you want to patch it
How does one do that? As far as I can tell, there's only one place to download the ROM, and it's the incorrect size if what you're saying is true. Where would I be able to find the correct game size?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol