EZ-Flash Parallel Question (Sav files and where to put them)

Adrian-E-C

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently received a Parallel sample from the lovely folks at EZ-Flash, and it is sturdy, pretty AF (for a flash cart) and every game I tried. works great.

I ran into an issue though, I cant get existing .sav files I copied with my games to load.

I read their instructions, I watched a few setup videos to be sure, but none mention where the .Sav files go. When I transferred my existing backups from a previous flash card (my older card also ran wood), I copied the games and sav to the same directory. Has this changed? And if it has not changed, why does the parallel not want to load the existing save games I provided it?

I can even set the file browsing option to show me the games and Sav files so I can plainly see them sitting in their directory beside their respective game, but not loading with them.

If this is a stupid question, and I missed something ridiculously obvious, thats ok, just give me the answer while calling me a goof-ball :P

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you save your games on this flash cart, do they still save normally? Do they overwrite the save data that you copied to the card?

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wood uses the .nds.sav extension by default while other flashcarts just use .sav. You can either change the settings in the wood menu to read .sav or you can rename the existing .sav files to .nds.sav.

KingC513

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently received a Parallel sample from the lovely folks at EZ-Flash, and it is sturdy, pretty AF (for a flash cart) and every game I tried. works great.

I ran into an issue though, I cant get existing .sav files I copied with my games to load.

I read their instructions, I watched a few setup videos to be sure, but none mention where the .Sav files go. When I transferred my existing backups from a previous flash card (my older card also ran wood), I copied the games and sav to the same directory. Has this changed? And if it has not changed, why does the parallel not want to load the existing save games I provided it?

I can even set the file browsing option to show me the games and Sav files so I can plainly see them sitting in their directory beside their respective game, but not loading with them.

If this is a stupid question, and I missed something ridiculously obvious, thats ok, just give me the answer while calling me a goof-ball :P
Very new to this, but I also got an EZ Parallel.....I got a pokemon game, but how do I actually save the game? It gets stuck on the "Saving. Don't turn off power" screen.

• Haha
Reactions: DSoryu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo