[Release] E.X. Troopers English Translation [3DS]

Thee_Stranger

Unknown Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have only hshop, translated one. I started playing it a little bit, will this new translation interrupt my save files?
No. It's just a patch. It's got nothing to do with your save. I first downloaded it after installing it on hshop, too. The intro FMV still has the same subtitles from the Google translate version if you do it that way, though. I uninstalled it, and reinstalled it again to get rid of it, because I didn't like it. Obviously, that DOES affect your save, but you could always back up with Checkpoint or JK's save editor.

Reactions: zfreeman

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I have only hshop, translated one. I started playing it a little bit, will this new translation interrupt my save files?
I think this new translation is basically a big DLC. I've installed atop of the google-translated version and every was great, finished the game properly. When I was done with the story I deleted said 'DLC' and the game returned to old translation, which is enough for endgame, but got a lot of SD space freed.

Moogley

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great work guys! I can't seem to download it though. Is the patch available anywhere other than the torrent link in the description?

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?