ROM Hack Nanashi no Game

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just started playing but don't know which version of the patch I used as the game has been sitting on my DS waiting to be played for quite some time. When was 1.2 released and what is the changelog?

Also, there's was a screen where the text didn't make a whole lot of sense to me, possibly because of punctuation mistakes, but I forget what it was. Will play through again when finished and write it down.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I just started playing but don't know which version of the patch I used as the game has been sitting on my DS waiting to be played for quite some time. When was 1.2 released and what is the changelog?

Also, there's was a screen where the text didn't make a whole lot of sense to me, possibly because of punctuation mistakes, but I forget what it was. Will play through again when finished and write it down.
If it's in the 8-bit parts, that's perfectly natural. The 8-bit parts were DESIGNED to look and act buggy, and it takes a bit of context to actually see what's going on. By themselves, they won't make much sense.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If it's in the 8-bit parts, that's perfectly natural. The 8-bit parts were DESIGNED to look and act buggy, and it takes a bit of context to actually see what's going on. By themselves, they won't make much sense.

No, it was in one the the between days parts. When your character and the other guy are talking.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
A bump to show my appreciation, there were only real few awkward moments in translation. The game was not so good but your work was great, Thanks again!!

Hafeez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok...... 43 pages...eh ... i apologize to get ur attention but there is no link to the patch of nanashi no game on first page ... so can u plz tell me where exactly is the patch?

Hafeez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:O..... thats ..intresting but seriously.... my old junk pc ...its like ...its blessed lol ... it can handle any virus or malware Almost anything harmful to it so i dont need to worry :P

agathor35

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omg thanks been playing it in japanese for a while since i got it at the game swap store xD
also will there be any translation on the second game?

again also i made a fanmade us cover for it lol
30bgt3m.png

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
also will there be any translation on the second game?

The hacker and translator have parted ways for now, so I'm not entirely sure. There MAY, if someone of reasonable skill obtained the tools and the second game was compatible with said tools, and someone who knows Japanese came along as well.

However, I think the hacker and translator may not do this for a LONG time. One of them doesn't have the time at the moment, as far as I can understand.

I like your fanmade case art for the game. It really works well. I just wish there was a way to put the fan translation into an actual game cartridge other than a flash card...

agathor35

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The hacker and translator have parted ways for now, so I'm not entirely sure. There MAY, if someone of reasonable skill obtained the tools and the second game was compatible with said tools, and someone who knows Japanese came along as well.

However, I think the hacker and translator may not do this for a LONG time. One of them doesn't have the time at the moment, as far as I can understand.

I like your fanmade case art for the game. It really works well. I just wish there was a way to put the fan translation into an actual game cartridge other than a flash card...

aww that sucks, but hopefully in the future they will get back together and translate the second game D:
and thanks! yeah it would be awesome to do that :c

G-Han

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm structurally short on time nowadays, but if summvs and Nagato were to initiate a translation project for the second instalment, I'll at least look for a way to help out (translate while commuting, or something).

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm structurally short on time nowadays, but if summvs and Nagato were to initiate a translation project for the second instalment, I'll at least look for a way to help out (translate while commuting, or something).

I could also try to help, with a combined usage of Google Translate and a declining ability to translate English gibberish.

Sairensu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I tried that hidden mode, Fuji-Q Highland Labyrinth of Fear Version, of the game...

When I escaped the hospital at the end it only sad "We hope to see you again", and the nurse ghosts aside, is there anything else in this mode I may have missed?? Because I don't quite get the purpose of this mode.

Thanks in advance for the answer!

snapman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh man, when I saw this thread updated by Nagato, I was so sure that... :O

But I guess not.

Darn.

Amazing job on the translation, it was a blast to get to play this game! I don't know what the secret screenshot with Ren means at this point, but it was cool to find something like that in an unexpected place! Keep being awesome!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
This game sounds fun. The plot reminds me of The Ring, that was probably where they got the idea.
It's kind of creepy though playing a game that is supposed to kill people :P
What is the progress like on the translation? The first post doesn't say a whole lot. Is there a progress topic on another forum with more information?

Edit: So according to romhacking.net the translation is complete, is that true?
Will definitely have to try this but it creeps me out a bit :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.