Hardware List of hardmod installers by region

Hiatus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sent mine to hundshammer a few weeks ago, can't wait to get it back.
It's been a little over one month now since he got my 3ds and I'm still waiting for my 3ds to come back from him (I've heard he's been swamped). You may be in for a long wait I'm afraid

DHall243

I Stay Broke Because I Keep Buying 3DS's To A9LH
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been a little over one month now since he got my 3ds and I'm still waiting for my 3ds to come back from him (I've heard he's been swamped). You may be in for a long wait I'm afraid
Its been about a month since i sent mine in too, im about to buy another 3ds lol

DHall243

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its been about a month since i sent mine in too, im about to buy another 3ds lol

Well i my cell service provider found the weak link to gbatemps post merger. Lol

Last edited by DHall243,
Reactions: Hiatus

ifu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're in the US, I'd like to give another +1 shoutout to vb_encryption_vb.

Guy was hit with some personal issues but was still polite and fulfilled the requests given in a timely manner. I joined just to find someone to hardmod my N3DS and he did a good job.

Reactions: vb_encryption_vb

Kyo 3-16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats a scary part for me, but im guessing alot of people back Hunds, credibility counts for something with me.

Same, I hope I can get it by the end of next month.

He has been replying to all of my questions, and it looks like he's probably backed up with requests, so for now I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited by Kyo 3-16,

Hiatus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

He has been replying to all of my questions, and it looks like he's probably backed up with requests, so for now I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Same! He did say he doesn't know exactly where my 3ds is in the queue since it's so hard to keep track of every one, so I don't even know if I'll be given a tracking number to track the 3ds when it does ship out. I guess it'll be a surprise to find it in the mail!

DHall243

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
w

im building a full size arcade machine as of now, trying to kill time working on it.

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@StandardBus from Italy has sent me some pictures of his mod and let me know that he did some mods for @Aurora Wright. I can't attach any more photos to the OP so here's a gallery of the images he sent me.

standardbus1.jpg
standardbus2.jpg
standardbus11.jpg
standardbus13.jpg
standardbus9.jpg
standardbus10.jpg
standardbus7.jpg
standardbus6.jpg
standardbus5.jpg
standardbus12.jpg
standardbus3.jpg
standardbus8.jpg
standardbus4.jpg

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@vb_encryption_vb has submitted some photos. Here's a gallery:

zwyka9.jpg
21diw49.jpg
21johs1.jpg
wvwprp.jpg
2niba7m.jpg

kiwiis

キウィイス
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone considering hundshamer may want to hold off for the moment unless they mind waiting a while. I sent my 2DS around late/middle February and it still hasn't been shipped:

I have been busy with life. I had some crap happen and I had to put 3DS's on hold. I am back on track. I have your 2DS ready to ship. I am sorry for any inconvenience.

Last edited by kiwiis,

Hiatus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone considering hundshamer may want to hold off for the moment unless they mind waiting a while. I sent my 2DS around late/middle February and it still hasn't been shipped:
Ah so that explains it. Well I hope he's doing okay! I sent mine in mid/late February as well so I'm wondering if it will come soon.

kiwiis

キウィイス
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah so that explains it. Well I hope he's doing okay! I sent mine in mid/late February as well so I'm wondering if it will come soon.

Indeed. I thought I'd share so nobody else need pester him. :P

I hope things look up, hundshamer!

Last edited by kiwiis,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work