Hardware List of hardmod installers by region

OkameC33

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This whole statement has me a bit confused. I assume you are wanting to do the following?

You have a OLD 3DS. you want as multiregion. ( Luma CFW / B9 does this )

You want to buy a n3ds / n2ds and install CFW for vc injection?

I have a New 2DSXL, and I'm going to leave that alone. I'm trying to save for the SNES edition of the New 3DSXL, which I will also be leaving alone. I have a black 3DSXL, and THAT is what I want a region mod for. I'd try to do it myself, but I don't trust my skills, since I've never done mods of any kind before.

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a New 2DSXL, and I'm going to leave that alone. I'm trying to save for the SNES edition of the New 3DSXL, which I will also be leaving alone. I have a black 3DSXL, and THAT is what I want a region mod for. I'd try to do it myself, but I don't trust my skills, since I've never done mods of any kind before.

I can do it but with shipping, it would be cheaper to buy a flashcart and install b9 yourself. o3ds cannot do VC INJECTION. lmk

saratwm

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
3DS can be hacked without a hardmod.
  • 3ds.hacks.guide
Thanks for your reply! Appreciated it :D

I would like to record my gameplay. However, I encountered poor frame rates with snickerstream (after playing around with the settings). Capture cards are pretty rare. So was thinking about hardmod could help.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your reply! Appreciated it :D

I would like to record my gameplay. However, I encountered poor frame rates with snickerstream (after playing around with the settings). Capture cards are pretty rare. So was thinking about hardmod could help.
Hardmod is for reading / writing directly to the NAND. Has nothing to do with capture cards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto