Hardware List of hardmod installers by region

gilles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello i have my 3ds xl and by mistake update it to the latest version and wand to know if you can downgrade it and how can i send it to you

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i would like to downgrade my new 3ds xl that i updated by mistake so can @vb_encryption_vb let me know how to send it to him or pm me because i cannot.thanks

Spiffhimself

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really, I think new members have sending messages blocked for a certain time, so they just tag me here and I initiate the PM with them.
I recently bought a n2ds XL I want to set up for live streaming and recording. I'm curious about pricing and turn around time, i'd like to get it done sooner than later. I'm cool with chatting with them over another medium if we need to go that route to make things easier. Thanks for any help.

Skiiermike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone, I was sent here from another member in hopes I'm not completely screwed.

Ok, so it's a shot in the dark but here goes.

I attempted to hard mod my 2ds xl on 11.6

The solder looked good and when I put it back together I got a quick blue top screen flash when trying to power on.

I double checked everything and removed the hard mod just in case.

It still does the same when put back to original.

Do I have any shot at fixing this?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Bendude137

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hiya all!

Another lost soul here sent here in hopes of a little knowledge from the elder gods, or maybe just a multi meter reading from someone with a board out

Long story short I screwed up and de-soldered one of those teeny tiny surface mount guys... time has passed and my skills and equipment have improved and I want to see if I can go back and fix my old mistakes.

I was sent here but this is everything I put together with the kind help of some other members.
I guess I have the old 3DSXL, and this pic lays out the info I've been able to put togehter: https : //ibb .co/b 0vPE8

Thank you in advance for reading, and especially for any diagrams, info, or advice. :) Sorry I hope I'm not being too much of nuisance posting in this thread

Edit - Caps, drop link to thread with previous discussion: https://gbatemp.net/threads/main-board-missing-teeny-tiny-just-thought-id-ask.511171/#post-8139743

Last edited by Bendude137,

OkameC33

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do the U.S. hard modders do Canadian shipping? I've got an 'old' 3DS, and I'm trying to upgrade to either a NEW 2DS XL or a New 3DS XL, to play official SNES games on. I'd like to use my current 3DS to have as a multi-region console.

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do the U.S. hard modders do Canadian shipping? I've got an 'old' 3DS, and I'm trying to upgrade to either a NEW 2DS XL or a New 3DS XL, to play official SNES games on. I'd like to use my current 3DS to have as a multi-region console.

This whole statement has me a bit confused. I assume you are wanting to do the following?

You have a OLD 3DS. you want as multiregion. ( Luma CFW / B9 does this )

You want to buy a n3ds / n2ds and install CFW for vc injection?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My entertainment centers blocking all my io gotta fix that eventually
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I had used win 98 SE till XP arrived
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Had a ton of bugs and often crashed. It even didn't support DOS compatibility with older games. :feelsbadman:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I only grew up with Windows XP because I was lucky.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I downloaded XP on dialup when it came out. Overnights for like a week. cuz I couldn't tie up the phone line during the day. It was so awesome and worked so great going from ME to XP.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vga pins were a dick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs...