Lightyose

True Light
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Anyone considering hundshamer may want to hold off for the moment unless they mind waiting a while. I sent my 2DS around late/middle February and it still hasn't been shipped:
That explains it even tho I don't mind waitin'! XD
The only thing that gets me inpatient is my parents and friends suspecting about it...
It makes a little angry over time...

Treeko

Trophies
XP
Country
I am in the middle east anyone closest who can hardmod, can you please pm me and tell me the price and shipping details for the hardmod, its a o3ds with a hard brick I've got sysNAND backups of it, resulted from a 2.1.0 step on the a9lh guide.

milerwan

Seasoned technician
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I am in the middle east anyone closest who can hardmod, can you please pm me and tell me the price and shipping details for the hardmod, its a o3ds with a hard brick I've got sysNAND backups of it, resulted from a 2.1.0 step on the a9lh guide.
I am located in France.
Take a look on my offer (MP sent), maybe it could help you.

Makoto0729

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have access to a person whom I trust with hardware issues who is willing to help me unbrick my n3DS XL, but I can't find any instructions for them to follow. Are there any available instructions or tutorials that I can send them?

I've found them for the o3DS and XL, but not the n3DS XL.

DHall243

I Stay Broke Because I Keep Buying 3DS's To A9LH
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just had a hardmod done on my N3DS by @vb_encryption_vb as well. Fantastic work, quick turn around and very understanding when the older SD card I sent took a crap and I panicked. He was able to get me back up and running and made it all seem easy.

How long did it all take?
Im going on 2 months now waiting on @hundshamer to return mine

evandixon

PMD Researcher
Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
I propose that hundshamer be removed from this list, at least for the time being. I've been waiting for 2 months, when he said his turnaround was 3 weeks, and according to the discussion on his profile page, there's at least one person who's been waiting for 3 months.

Reactions: kiwiis

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yes that's why yours won't leave me alone +1