Hardware List of hardmod installers by region

DHall243

I Stay Broke Because I Keep Buying 3DS's To A9LH
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I propose that hundshamer be removed from this list, at least for the time being. I've been waiting for 2 months, when he said his turnaround was 3 weeks, and according to the discussion on his profile page, there's at least one person who's been waiting for 3 months.
I second this proposal, until he can prove to be caught up

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I think removing @hundshamer is unnecessary at this stage. Anybody approaching him for a mod installation can ask about his projected turnaround time and if he is still carrying out mods. If someone does not like the turnaround time he proposes at that point then they don't have to use his service. Now, if he actually states that he is no longer doing mods then I would agree that it would of course be sensible to remove him from this list. Likewise, if he is not responding at all to users who have already send him their consoles then I might need to reconsider whether he should be on the first post. However, I don't want to be impulsive here and @hundshamer should be given a chance to respond before anything is done.

@Spore2
Please could you PM me the information requested in the "How to get added to this list" section of the first post?

Reactions: vb_encryption_vb

DHall243

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think removing @hundshamer is unnecessary at this stage. Anybody approaching him for a mod installation can ask about his projected turnaround time and if he is still carrying out mods. If someone does not like the turnaround time he proposes at that point then they don't have to use his service. Now, if he actually states that he is no longer doing mods then I would agree that it would of course be sensible to remove him from this list. Likewise, if he is not responding at all to users who have already send him their consoles then I might need to reconsider whether he should be on the first post. However, I don't want to be impulsive here and @hundshamer should be given a chance to respond before anything is done.

@Spore2
Please could you PM me the information requested in the "How to get added to this list" section of the first post?

Ive sent several PM's along with several other people, I can name one person whom got theirs back, but they filed a dispute with google wallet before they got him to reply to them.

Edit if i do not get a reply by friday, I am going to his house saturday morning.

Last edited by DHall243,

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive sent several PM's along with several other people, I can name one person whom got theirs back, but they filed a dispute with google wallet before they got him to reply to them.
Over what period of time? Just to help me decide what to do WRT his inclusion on the OP.

Edit - to clarify, I'm asking over what period of time your PMs were sent.

DHall243

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Over what period of time? Just to help me decide what to do WRT his inclusion on the OP.

Edit - to clarify, I'm asking over what period of time your PMs were sent.
March 28th was the first PM Sent with no reply.

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea fuck me right lol
I think i charge quite a bit more than he does. But, i
Consoles are kept 2 days by me before being returned to customers ... It's strange that take so long time. oO'

Exactly, depending on how my work schedule is, they are back pretty quick.

evandixon

PMD Researcher
Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
The large number of people who've vouched for him are the reason I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. However, the longer he goes without communicating with his customers, the more doubt I have. He hasn't even read my PMs in a month. If it wasn't for his reputation, I would have accused him of fraud weeks ago.

Clearly, he is unable to handle his current load, so he shouldn't be listed with the other modders. This may change in a month or two if and when he's completed his current load, in which case I'd say he should be added back at that time, if and when it comes.

There's also that guy who asked about a hard mod in his profile page, so people still think he's doing mods. [Edit] Make that two confused users.

[Edit 2]
Again, I propose that hundshamer be taken of the list for the time being. If he's on the list, especially listed first, people will think he's still doing mods and PM him. When most of his customers get their 3DS's back, then he should be put back.
hundshamer's Profile Comment said:
I am not accepting new orders yet either. I am not trying to be rude, but if you knew how many PM's I have right now. Most of them are can you do a mod or is my mod done yet. I am working on them as I can. Finals are next week, and they are taking precedence as of right now.

Last edited by evandixon,

DHall243

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The large number of people who've vouched for him are the reason I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. However, the longer he goes without communicating with his customers, the more doubt I have. He hasn't even read my PMs in a month. If it wasn't for his reputation, I would have accused him of fraud weeks ago.

Clearly, he is unable to handle his current load, so he shouldn't be listed with the other modders. This may change in a month or two if and when he's completed his current load, in which case I'd say he should be added back at that time, if and when it comes.

There's also that guy who asked about a hard mod in his profile page, so people still think he's doing mods. [Edit] Make that two confused users.

[Edit 2]
Again, I propose that hundshamer be taken of the list for the time being. If he's on the list, especially listed first, people will think he's still doing mods and PM him. When most of his customers get their 3DS's back, then he should be put back.

He was on last night and i still got no reply. So im not sure what the f**k is going on.

Reactions: vb_encryption_vb

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok guys, as a compromise I've moved hundshamer into an 'on leave' category in the original post. That way people reading the OP will know that he is not taking on new modding work at the moment. It seems obvious from the profile posts he has made that he has every intention of completing the work he has taken on but that personal issues have taken precedent.

Reactions: Kioku

sneaker8650

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i can recommend @StandardBus
Fast service and everything went well. Had to send my 3DS from Germany to Italy, but it was no Problem at all. He fixed my brick and installed everything i asked for, including a hardmod. Finally my Girlfriends o3DS is working again :)

Reactions: StandardBus

StandardBus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm already able to downgrade 3DS from 11.0 via hardmod, without previous sysnand backup (personally verified and working), using the autofirm method, I'll write a guide later. It's not different from the way we downgraded the 3DS' on 10.6 before the svchax discovery.

Last edited by StandardBus,

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm already able to downgrade 3DS from 11.0 via hardmod, without previous sysnand backup (personally verified and working), using the autofirm method, I'll write a guide later. It's not different from the way we downgraded the 3DS' on 10.6 before the svchax discovery.

Using the same patches? I don't have a 3ds on hand to test.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any hard modder in the USA around, I need to ask if it is possible for a modder to get a N3DS up and running again, it currently state hard brick and I dont have a nand backup.

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any hard modder in the USA around, I need to ask if it is possible for a modder to get a N3DS up and running again, it currently state hard brick and I dont have a nand backup.

If you have no nand back and cannot enter recovery, there is nothing you can do. You need either a back up of sysNAND or emuNAND.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I have lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And I havent watched Brotherhood yet
    It was watchable, not sure what my favorite Anime is hmmm
    Castlevania or Baki probably
    Robotech was good
    DBZ I liked up until Cell after that it got too weird
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My youtube comment got 2k likes achievement unlocked
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, i also watch my hero academia and rewatching dragón ball starting from the og series
    Oh also loved Vanhellsing
    And Vanhellsing abridged lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    GOOD LORD WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THERE?!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Aurora Borealis?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I- AURORA BOREALIS? AT THIS TIME OF YEAR, AT THIS TIME OF DAY, IN THIS PART IF THE COUNTRY, LOCALIZED ENTIRELY WITHIN YOUR KITCHEN?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    jokes aside, anyone else who saw the northern lights tonight, what did you think, i thought they were beautiful for a while, before it went to a vague pink
    maybe later they'll pick up again
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went out and tried to see, but I'm too south, and its too cloudy, bummer
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    too far south? it goes down to alabama tonight
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sorry about the clouds btw, the sky is clear here rn
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Maybe just too cloudy for me then, Idk
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its neat tho, I seen it years ago when I was visiting Canada.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this is my first aurora tbh
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i mean, multiple have happened in my lifetime, but it's always been too cloudy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT'S LIKE THAT ALMOST EVERY FUCKING METEOR SHOWER TOO
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You need to setup a time lapse camera, be neat
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I actually use a pic of it on my pc desktop cause its cool looking
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I actually use a pic of it on my pc desktop cause its cool looking