Who was your first Cartoon Crush?

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
C'mon, admit yourselves and tell us who you had (or have) a cartoon crush for.

I admit I loved Disney's Hercules Megara, and I think she's the reason why I am attracted to Redheads in real life... either that or Shirley Manson.

Anyway, it is Megara for me, voiced by none other than Tatiana.

Post automatically merged:

1997... I was 4 years old back then... I think I'm still 4 years old :unsure:

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
C'mon, admit yourselves and tell us who you had (or have) a cartoon crush for.

I admit I loved Disney's Hercules Megara, and I think she's the reason why I am attracted to Redheads in real life... either that or Shirley Manson.

Anyway, it is Megara for me, voiced by none other than Tatiana.

Post automatically merged:

1997... I was 4 years old back then... I think I'm still 4 years old :unsure:

Bro you can't open a thread with the winning answer right out the gate, that's not fair! :rofl:

Megara wins hands-down but a good runner up for me is Starfire from Teen Titans.

1709281543697.png

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I..I'm not even sure if I had a cartoon crush. I compared myself and someone else to a cartoon when I had a crush on that person IRL, but I am not sure I had an actual crush on a fictional character on TV. I don't think so actually.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't have one. but if it's based on a live action show i would say the oringal pink ranger from mighty morphing power ranger (i wanted to met her so bad) there was a mc donald's promo going on in 1995 for the movie where if you buy food you can get pogs. in those pog's there's i think there's a paper and if you get to get the paper you can meet the cast of the show.... shame i never got the paper....

Reactions: Esdeath

Fugelmir

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For me it was like one of those inspector gadget but like with vagina. They could really give me a nice colonoscopy with that magnifying glass etc. and the finger omg.

1710806435229.png

Reactions: elm

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One thread that explains it all.

For me it's probably Pebbles Flintstone, from the early 70's Saturday morning spinoff of the original Flinstones show. The one where Pebbles and BamBam are teenagers.

pebbles.jpg

Reactions: elm

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Look I suppose Timon and Pumbaa were my inspiration at one point for homosexual romance. But they themselves were not my crush really...as I explained before.

Also fuck jon favreau and even that new guy who voiced Timon for saying that if they potrayed it like that it would be "unethical" or something because they are both different species.

WTF.

I trolled them all in my fanfiction comics and what not that I drew while I was imprisoned for half a year. It also features Beyonce having on-stage sex with Simba, as she voiced Nala in the new version. My comics were kind of in the South Park style. Perhaps they should be scanned if they aren't lost...

Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?