Kymsplat

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just writing to say that I had a hardmod done by http://gbatemp.net/members/gamesquest1.335456/
What can I say, a very nice, quick and friendly service. Sent my DS to him on Wednesday, and it was ready to come back to me in just a couple days. I had a few questions about everything and he answered everything to me in great detail. When I got my 3ds back it looked brand new (He had cleaned it up, and even replaced my thumb stick as it had been missing for a while!)
Overall a very positive experience, and to anyone looking for a hardmod in the UK, I would highly recommend!

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did they raise their rates? Last one I sent to Canada was $22 and that was only a couple months back.
Yeah, last one i sent was close to 30, thats priority mail so you can get a tracking number. There is cheaper solutions but, no tracking and takes longer. I have one coming in from Mexico, and international shipping back was 32$ and some change.

Usps quoted $24.95 to Canada, i think its closer to 30$ when you purchase it though. Its been a few months since ive shipped to Canada as well.

Last edited by vb_encryption_vb,

PhazonWolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys, what is the process of hiring a modder? I have a New 3DS Standard US size that got bricked by running out of battery while downgrading to 2.1.0. I live in the US of course so if a modder is available please let me know :).

consecrated

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys, what is the process of hiring a modder? I have a New 3DS Standard US size that got bricked by running out of battery while downgrading to 2.1.0. I live in the US of course so if a modder is available please let me know :).
Ouch... bad luck man, try whispering one of the US modders. I whispered @vb_encryption_vb and currently my ds is on its way back. Do understand that both modders are probably busy and you can expect that it might take a while. (Less than two weeks for me)

PhazonWolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ouch... bad luck man, try whispering one of the US modders. I whispered @vb_encryption_vb and currently my ds is on its way back. Do understand that both modders are probably busy and you can expect that it might take a while. (Less than two weeks for me)

Ah yes, a buddy of mine forgot to plug in his console while doing the whole process while doing work. I understand that it takes time due to the mass amount of bricks. Im willing to pay a little extra if needed to make it as quick as possible :) hopefully @vb_encryption_vb has some space since @hundshamer has been busy haha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-