Hacking Game dumper by team FreeK

D4N1

Trophies
XP
Country
This message is for people who think it is a fake:

Can not you have some optimism that this can be real, instead of saying it's fake, that time does not match, the file size vpk is not real ....

Be optimistic peers; D If just coming: Turn Down For What hehehe

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
4chans /hbg/ is ground zero for a lot of the leaks.
2 out of 3 games are from china.. so yeah

oops, now a new one, so 3 of 4

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does the work only with PSN titles installed on Vita or dumping cartridge games as well? Haven't really seen anything posted clarifying that. Cool development though.
well the tool isn't even out yet so no problem, but yeah i doubt it's anything difficult to decrypt the cart eboot compared to the psn one.
so, even if the tool doesn't support carts, i'm sure it easily can. don't worry about it :)

i personally want to dump dlc and stuff, i hope that will be soon after too.

Reactions: stl25

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@cearp, thanks for the reply. I have just been info gathering on all things Vita since Henkaku released. I have not attempted to use any of the tools that have been recently released. I assumed it would support carts when it does get released. I don't really have much expectations for my Vita once it does released but it would be cool if I could convert all my carts so they run without having to change carts. Here's hoping.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
@cearp, thanks for the reply. I have just been info gathering on all things Vita since Henkaku released. I have not attempted to use any of the tools that have been recently released. I assumed it would support carts when it does get released. I don't really have much expectations for my Vita once it does released but it would be cool if I could convert all my carts so they run without having to change carts. Here's hoping.
oh yeah, i'm sure we will be able to :) just need to wait, i guess less than a month

Reactions: stl25

SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
they probably haven't made a new batch of vita's in years, so probably 1.60?

I think my pstv came with 3.20. When I worked retail for a dumpster fire of a company based in Arkansas all the "new" vitas we sold were around 3.18 or 3.20 and that was about 4 months ago.

Best bet is to get one from said dumpster fire company and just return it if it isn't a lower firmware.

On an more related note there hasn't been any official word from Team FreeK on a vitamin release has there? I heard 3 weeks from a not quite reputable message board and while it seems fishy I reckon that time frame lines up with allowing them a bit more time to refine the code...

Last edited by SonsofOcelot,

Rasa39

Pervert Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have the oled vita, but I might consider gettings a pstv at this rate. Unless there's a homebrew to broadcast vita to tv and with the use of a dualshock controller :P

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the oled vita, but I might consider gettings a pstv at this rate. Unless there's a homebrew to broadcast vita to tv and with the use of a dualshock controller :P
You can use a ps vita capture card setup and then connect your pc to a tv for the first part. Don't know about the 2nd part but the ps vita has built in bluetooth. Not sure if it works with controllers or not though.

Last edited by cvskid,

SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
You can use a ps vita capture card setup and then connect your pc to a tv for the first part. Don't know about the 2nd part but the ps vita has built in bluetooth. Not sure if it works with controllers or not though.

or you could not spend a fortune (about $575.00) and just get a pstv and use one of the many homebrew whitelisters...

Reactions: reprep

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1