Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Despite the whitelist pstv doesn't work with everything or have you forgotten that...
Even so, I'd still say it's the preferable option given a PSTV can be found for £25 (Like $32? Idk)

Reactions: cvskid

SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Despite the whitelist pstv doesn't work with everything or have you forgotten that...

I was under the impression that the whitelist v2 hack fixed the fact that not all games could be loaded. Also if there is a part in a game that needs the gyroscopic sensors then yeah he would have to play that on the handheld or at least that part, but how many games actually use just the gyroscope or use it extensively? I'm not saying your wrong in any way just that $575 is a LOT of money just to be able to play on the tv...

Reactions: cvskid

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was under the impression that the whitelist v2 hack fixed the fact that not all games could be loaded. Also if there is a part in a game that needs the gyroscopic sensors then yeah he would have to play that on the handheld or at least that part, but how many games actually use just the gyroscope or use it extensively? I'm not saying your wrong in any way just that $575 is a LOT of money just to be able to play on the tv...

or the camera or more complex touch input

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True, it does cost a lot of money for something like that. Hoping sooner or later the price drops on the capture cards. That and the ps vita should have had some type of hdmi port on it to begin with. If the psp could connect to a tv why couldn't sony do the same with the ps vita.

Last edited by cvskid,
Reactions: SonsofOcelot

SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
or the camera or more complex touch input

that too. But looking back at his post he also states he wants to use a dualshock. you can't link a vita to a dualshock so the whole argument about the cameras, touch input, and gyroscope are invalid anyways. *shrugs*

Edit plus we are getting way off topic. Back to Team FreeK and their dumper...

Last edited by SonsofOcelot,

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country
that too. But looking back at his post he also states he wants to use a dualshock. you can't link a vita to a dualshock so the whole argument about the cameras, touch input, and gyroscope are invalid anyways. *shrugs*

Edit plus we are getting way off topic. Back to Team FreeK and their dumper...

Quick start speculating about a release! lol

SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Quick start speculating about a release! lol

I'm a bit more intrigued at the moment by the plugin that the teaser showed off in the video. On one hand you got the possibility of full blown plugin support like with PSP, but then you also got people super worried about their PSN accounts. So here's my question: did anyone get this, erm, cautious when plugin support came out for the PSP? I was late to that party so...

I think it's a great idea because then you could write something to load mods on the fly rather than having them sit in the patch folder and constantly being applied. It also open up the door to using action replay like plugins... that could be really cool.

Zeroba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't ask how I know guys, but Tom was a part of Team FreeK and the Isaac game that came out last night was not released by Team FreeK, but leaked. TF is flipping the fuck out.
Also: If kids don't stop doing this kind of shit, they won't even release Vitamin. Don't rehost Isaac, and for the love of god if the person who hacked a certain place sees this, don't leak more.

Last edited by Zeroba,
Reactions: Rizzorules

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Don't ask how I know guys, but Tom was a part of Team FreeK and the Isaac game that came out last night was not released by Team FreeK, but leaked. TF is flipping the fuck out.
Also: If kids don't stop doing this kind of shit, they won't even release Vitamin. Don't rehost Isaac, and for the love of god if the person who hacked a certain place sees this, don't leak more.
Tom?

SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

i kinda had a feeling that he was part of FreeK. I agree guys need to stop leaking stuff that aint theirs. the guy in Freek's teaser vid said it was coming but now who knows. With Tom gone it's hard to say if anything will come now...

Rasa39

Pervert Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How is stuff getting leaked anyway, I thought shit was only shared with trusted (usually personally known) individuals before things get public releases?

Reactions: Rizzorules

Zeroba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Major_Tom was going to school anyways, but I think this was the straw that broke the camels back.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How is stuff getting leaked anyway, I thought shit was only shared with trusted (usually personally known) individuals before things get public releases?
Someone's server got hacked.

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I just don't get the point of it. If they had access to what I think they had access to, then I personally would have spent more time playing the games then trying to get minutes of fame LMAO.
If that hacker had access to their servers why he leaked a game instead of vitamin.vpk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1