Translation Digimon Story: Lost Evolution Translation Project

• Thread starter yugix
  • Start date
  • Views 1,591,667
  • Replies 2,283
  • Likes 730

Which do you prefer for place names?!

• Stick with Japanese names for all names.

Votes: 141 27.9%
  • Use localized names (from Dawn/Dusk) for old names, and Japanese for new names.

Votes: 365 72.1%

• Total voters

JamesAaronSpirin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
but

we're already on the third episode of digimon fusion here

i'm confused by your post
Second episode actually. Episode 3 was pre-empted last week for the Worldwide Day of Play, and they screwed up this week by rerunning episode 1 instead.

Visit GameFaqs website for some upcoming new DS games on this year.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds
I see a Lego game and some cheap tie-ins. And Japan's list is completely empty, so don't expect any more DS releases from Japanese developers - that includes Namco Bandai.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I see a Lego game and some cheap tie-ins. And Japan's list is completely empty, so don't expect any more DS releases from Japanese developers - that includes Namco Bandai.

Remember not to double post.
if you want to add something else and you're still the latest poster, edit your last post

ChocolateMaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone sees this, can they please answer my following question: Is the project still continuing? If so, please let me know the idea of when it may be done. I am looking forward to playing it. :nds::lol::yaynds:

Zaertix

One Stop Nintendo Shop on Mixer!
Trophies
Website
mixer.com
XP
Country
United States
If anyone sees this, can they please answer my following question: Is the project still continuing? If so, please let me know the idea of when it may be done. I am looking forward to playing it. :nds::lol::yaynds:

The ETC (estimated time of completion) can't be guessed by anyone. So please... stop asking.

Reactions: Phoenix Goddess

Bilgames

The King
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it just me, or are there more and more people posting on this thread asking about when it's gonna be done, without actually checking the previous posts?
Come on guys, give them some time, and if you wanna check up on whats happening, actually read the posts, it's not that hard, no one likes to get badgered about their projects anyway, especially considering the time they have to put into these kinda things.

sheho3000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Hey there I just wanna ask aren't there any updates or what? the last time you posted an update was about 6 months ago !
Would you mind posting any new updates?

sheho3000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Hey there I just wanna ask aren't there any updates or what? the last time you posted an update was about 6 months ago !
Would you mind posting any new updates?

Whole

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
As people keep asking for updates I suggest that every two weeks or so Yugix posted a comment like: "We're still working, slowly but working" or "The project hasn't been canceled yet, check the first post periodically, if it hasn't changed when you look it means the progress wasn't significant enough to post". I don't think it'd be too much trouble to do and perhaps we could avoid so many pointless questions on the thread, people would just skip to the last page and read the "update".

Reactions: DarkX131

Cheren

Pokemon Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can Everybody that is Whinning and Blaming Yugix and the Others Leave them in Peace,Please,they have a Life too You both Know

Reactions: Mirby

DarkX131

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Can Everybody that is Whinning and Blaming Yugix and the Others Leave them in Peace,Please,they have a Life too You both Know
Yeah he's right! Stop whining! Instead give up and find something better to do and maybe when you check back after a few months there will be improvement!

ArtoriasOfCouch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im curios ive been watching this thread for some time (also havent yet expressed my appreciation but there is alot of it for this project) and i was wondering how many of you all have played Lost evo before and are waiting to play again in english

KurokiKazeFFU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in the case of complaining about updates, if it happens, then it happens, and we are -yay- about it. me personally? i just like to put in requests, like for super Xros Wars Blue/Red, since a friend of mine wants to play a translated version of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...