Translation Digimon Story: Lost Evolution Translation Project

• Thread starter yugix
  • Start date
  • Views 1,593,864
  • Replies 2,283
  • Likes 730

Which do you prefer for place names?!

• Stick with Japanese names for all names.

Votes: 141 27.9%
  • Use localized names (from Dawn/Dusk) for old names, and Japanese for new names.

Votes: 365 72.1%

• Total voters

BrunoAndre

Trophies
XP
sorry for asking, but how long it takes to translate 5-10% of th story, because has been more than a few months with 10-15% with the story line

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
sorry for asking, but how long it takes to translate 5-10% of th story, because has been more than a few months with 10-15% with the story line

they've translated the entire game they said, but not the storyline. i still say just release it as is for the people who want it but they seem reluctant about that.

VanitasTheBest

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.kh-fever.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
:( It's not too late.

That might be true, but our best chance to get it localized here was "Operation Decode". I know it's still fresh, but it didn't get much signs the last few months. The first months went great, they even got over 1000 signs at a single day, but it seems like it's kinda over.
Either they can't reach enough fans and need even more support or the Digimon Fanbase is just too small for various reasons ~
Still, let's hope for the best

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • OmDRetro
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @RedColoredStars, sounds kinda neat