RekvestKun

Trophies
XP
Game Name:
  • Project Hacker: Kakusei
  • Here
Release Date:Game Info:
  • Genre: Adventure
  • What it's about: The game features hacker-themed puzzles where the stylus is used for, among other tasks, program repair and password cracking. Project Hacker plays like a first person point and click adventure game outside of these puzzles, similar to the Ace Attorney series.
  • Popularity in Japan: Project Hacker: Kakusei sold 37,000 copies in its launch week.
  • Why I want this translation so badly: 1. I'm crazy for hacker-themed and IT-themed games. 2. I like detective visual novell so much. This game is awesome mix of 1 and 2.
  • Why I don't think this will come out in the West: Hypothetical Reason(s) Nintendo Didn’t Do a US Release: In theory, Project Hacker: Kakusei sounds like a really cool game. Maybe Nintendo thought the hacker portion had a negative connotation associated with it, and so decided localization was out? It could have thought that such a game might promote or encourage illegal behavior. It also didn’t sell well in Japan. (From here)
Screenshots:

01_ss03.jpg

Local fake-internet is really funny.

03_ss02.jpg

image426.png

image427.png

Various puzzles.

01_ss02.jpg

Try to find some hints in dialogues.
Videos:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EI3o3xCT9U[/youtube]

LeomelsonBato

Trophies
XP
Country
Game Name:
  • Dragon Ball Kai: Ultimate Butōden

• Genre: Fighting
  • What it's about: The game features a Story Mode that extends the whole Dragon Ball Z series from the start of the Saiyan Saga to the end of the Kid Buu Saga.
  • Popularity in Japan:Four days after the game was released in Japan, it already sold 31,108 copies, being the fourth best selling game of the week overall (being released in Thursday) and the second best selling Nintendo DS game of the week, only surpassed by Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth 2
  • Why I want this translation so badly: This game has the Best Dragon Ball Z graphics, game play, and Story line.They already make a Project but the Project is already closed but the translation isn't 100% or even 50% i think.Because the Attacks,Subtitle, and Items are not fully translated.it still have Japanese Words.
  • Why I don't think this will come out in the West: Because the Dragon Ball Z: Butōden Series basically released on japan and will not make an English Version Unless they have an actual reason.
Screenshots:

dragon-ball-kai-ultimate-butouden-031.jpg

Videos:

My Offering:
Can Translate Japanese Sentence to English.

rro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Game Name:
  • Red Stone DS: Akaki Ishi ni Michibikareshi Monotachi
This can be in paragraph form or bulleted list, as long as it contains the following information:
  • Genre: Action RPG
  • What it's about: Red Stone, a multiplayer online RPG from Logic Korea, is following in the footsteps of Ragnarok Online and Maple Story. It has transforming characters and an original storyline, a story that players can "transform" to some degree. The game’s zapping system presents a different outcome of events depending on which characters are in your party. The scenario sounds hefty with six chapters and eight different endings to unlock. Developer Gameon created original dungeons, monsters, and items for the Nintendo DS version too.
  • Popularity in Japan:
  • Why I want this translation so badly: Because i like RPG games. The character design quite good as well. The game play like diablo 2, one of the game i like the most.
  • Why I don't think this will come out in the West: Because up until now, i didn't manage to find any single lead about this game being translated into US. I've search any game link, such as gamefaqs, and also search the google for any information, but no luck whatsoever. Also, a lot of RPG games like this, such as cross treasure, that didn't get translated officially.
Screenshots:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Videos
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irHWu5JJ4Rk[/youtube]

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game Name:Release Date:Game Info:
  • Genre: Horror Adventure, with combat elements.
  • What it's about: It's a remake of an NEC PC-98 game by Wolfteam, set in the early 1900's; it's a horror-adventure story in which the main character inititally starts researching the fate of his archeologist father.
  • Popularity in Japan: The original game was popular enough to get this remake!
  • Why I want this translation so badly: As mentioned, it's a remake of an early Wolfteam game, shortly before they created first of the better-known Tales series (and broke up in the process, with the rest forming Tri-Ace); that alone is enough to make me somewhat interested in it. It's also a type of game and an era (early 1900s supernatural horror) that isn't very well-explored; and the combination of real-time exploration, point-and-click adventure using multiple characters, and combat elements seems interesting.
  • Why I don't think this will come out in the West: It's a text-heavy game released two years ago, a remake of a game that likewise never got brought over (and is unknown in the west), and the DS era is ending.
Screenshots:

image188.png

image177.png

Videos:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRfo87uPCBQ[/youtube]

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm making this request for Vampire Lied because their connection won't allow them to make a proper request.

• Genre: Parlor
  • What it's about: It's a virtual pachinko machine
  • Popularity in Japan: I have no clue
  • Why I want this translation so badly: Vampire Lied said they love pachinko and this specific game looks deeper than the rest.
  • Why I don't think this will come out in the West: Pachinko isn't really in the west. Also this game appears to be a bit obscure anyway.
Screenshots:

33wqhol.jpg
6ycpq0.jpg
1z2eyy9.jpg
1e5kbs.jpg

Videos:
  • No videos could be found of the game, sorry!
My Offering:
  • N/A

Reactions: 1 person

XniJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game:Release Date:Game Info:
  • Genre: Dating sim.
  • What it's about: Love Plus + is the same as the original Love Plus, although with new content, including field trips, fitness modes, sick days, and so on. Almost everything from the original game also makes an appearance in Love Plus +, along with many new ways to interact with the girls. Data can also be transferred from the original game to Love Plus +. (text in red is from wikipedia). So it is basically a dating sim - it is just like Love Plus but with more content.
  • Popularity in Japan: I do not know.
  • Why I want this translation so badly: It is the same gas as Love Plus but it has a lot more content and has more story(s)...
  • Why I don't think this will come out in the West: Lack of popularity - I dont think people are very accepting of VNs where I live now.
Screenshots:

**(below) in game - starting a new game**
aaePu.png

**(below) art work - probably for advertising or it came with the box edition :/ idk for sure but here it is...**

CacEd.png

**(below) game cover**

O36El.png

Video(s):

http://youtu.be/b4SbU70w_10

Reactions: Metoroid0

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure if this has been requested (i don't know it's name...) but was there some RPG with Tingle in the wizard of oz world? i would love to see that in english. let me know if it's been requested or not. if it has been i'll erase this post.

super.bean

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Game Name:
  • One Piece: Gigant Battle! 2 New World (ワンピース ギガントバトル! 2 新世界 Wanpīsu: Giganto Batoru! 2 Shinsekai?)
Release Date:
  • November 17th, 2011
Game Info:

One Piece: Gigant Battle! 2 New World (ワンピース ギガントバトル! 2 新世界 Wanpīsu: Giganto Batoru! 2 Shinsekai?) is a Nintendo DS game published by Bandai and developed by Ganbarion. It is the sequel to One Piece: Gigant Battle. It focuses on the Post-War arc and Fishman Island arc, but contains content from previous arcs as well. The game was released on November 17th, 2011. It has 45 playable characters and 97 support characters.

http://onepiece.wiki...le!_2_New_World

http://www.gamefaqs....ekai/faqs/63622

http://www.gamefaqs....nsekai/61154664
  • Popularity in Japan: One of the most popular Shonen manga in the WORLD and not just in Japan. Probably the best for me. :D
  • Why I want this translation so badly: I love this epic game, not just me, but majority of all shonen readers.
  • Why I don't think this will come out in the West: Because the predecessor of this game wasn't that big of a hit in the west.
Screenshots:

One_Piece_Gigant_Battle_2_Box_Art.png

Videos:

I would like to request a Translation Project for One Piece: Gigant Battle! 2 New World.

I like to wait for the official English release but who know when it may come, or if it will ever come.

It's a really awesome game and I would like to enjoy it more!.

My Offering:

I'm currently and I.T. student. and I can do some programming work for you, I am willing to help ! :D

R2Zero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Genre: Visual Novel/Strategy/Simulation
  • What it's about: A bunch of young girls without pants (but still wearing underwear) arm themselves with guns and jet-propelled leg units to fend off belligerent alien race.
  • Popularity in Japan: The Strike Witches series, very popular (two seasons and a 2012 movie). The game itself? Probably not as high, but I think it's pretty well-known.
  • Why I want this translation so badly: I am a fan of the Strike Witches series. Watched both seasons at least twice, and I've played the PSP game in Japanese (It's bullet hell, so who needs translations for that). In a game that plays like a Visual Novel and a menu-driven strategy game, understanding the dialogue is very important.
  • Why I don't think this will come out in the West: I think FUNimation has the rights to this series, and I don't see them spending their time on one of their lesser series, especially in a game genre that isn't exactly as popular here as it is in Japan.
Screenshots:

5717.png
Strike+Witches2.PNG

ds06.jpg

Videos:

Story:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwzXk7zUEc4

My Offering:
  • I'm very familiar with the Strike Witches series. I'm familiar with the characters, terminology, weapons, etc....so I will be able to do some things.

kira1000

Trophies
XP
Country
game name
Black Jack: Hi No Tori Hen
http://gbatemp.net/t...-ndstitle-1300/

release date
11/09/2006
http://www.gamefaqs....o-tori-hen/data

info
genre; an adventure game with elements of elite beat agents and other games
what it's about: doctor black jack, the "world's greatest doctor" and several of his operations.
popularity in japan: considering it is based on osamu tezuka's work, probably pretty popular
why i want this translated so badly: not just me, but there are bound to be others who enjoy the works of tezuka and therefore would love to play this game and understand the story
why i don't think this will come out in the west: it has been 6 years since release

box art and screenshots
http://image.gamespo...79695_thumb.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/TW5Aw.jpg

video
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1pJCPW2Ihc[/youtube]
see http://au.gamespot.c...iler-1-6158544/ for a trailer

what I could offer
not much I am afraid, could help with name translation AT LEAST if needed.

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
Game Name:
  • Do-Konjou Shougakussei: Bon Bita - Hadaka no Choujou Ketsusen!! Bita vs. Dokuro Dei!
  • Scene Release Topic
Release Date:
Game Info:
  • Genre: Action, Platformer
  • What it's about:
    The game is an Action game, developed and published by Bandai Namco Games, which was released only in Japan in 2010. You play as a boy (thing) and during the game you get all sorts of weird power ups.
  • Popularity in Japan:
    Don't know! Not so much info about this...
  • Why I want this translation so badly:
    I tried the game out when it was released and it's a lot of fun! I don't know Japanese and I really would like to know what is this game about! People would really enjoy this game, because it's just a lot of fun and it's hilarious as hell, the only problem is that it's only in Japanese and not many people understand it including me!
  • Why I don't think this will come out in the West:
    Because it's a Japanese game and it was only announced in Japan, many people don't even heard about it!
Screenshots:
206587-999162_175161_front_zpsb49e27a4.jpg
206586-999162_175161_back_zps2c9fa535.jpg
206584-5388b_zps755867cc.jpg
206585-5388c_zpsd2123c45.jpg
206582-5388a_zps7c59b1d3.jpg
206583-5388b_zps3e8a29bc.jpg
206590-pa_zpscff55065.jpg
206581-154ydlk_zpsedaf08aa.png
206588-dokonjou3_zps63f47c57.jpg
206589-dokonjou5_zps8d138a94.jpg

Videos:

My Offering:
  • I can't really help much financially, but I could help with the beta tests and all kind of other tests! I was beta testing games for various flashcart firmwares in the past, so I could help with that anytime! I can't help neither with romhacking nor translating, because I don't understand Japanese nor can I do romhacking if I could I'd gladly be part of a team or make one myself so we could make this happen, but now I can only help like this!

player594

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game Name:
  • Wizardry Bōkyaku no Isan
Release Date:
  • Genre: RPG
  • What it's about: It's a dungeon crawler like the Wizardry games before it.
  • Popularity in Japan: Wizardry series is quite popular in Japan.
  • Why I want this translation so badly: I love the Wizardry series from the very first one. The fact that this has new features not seen in the other DS games makes it a plus.
  • Why I don't think this will come out in the West: None of the other DS titles were released in English.
Screenshots:
trans.gif

994887_165191_front.jpg
5143a.jpg
5143b.jpg
5143c.jpg
5143d.jpg

• My Offering:
  • All I can do is test and give tnx

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
Game Name:
Release Date:
Game Info:
  • Genre: Action
  • What it's about: It's a game based on Manga/Anime "Claymore".
    A mysterious group, known as The Organization, creates human-Yoma hybrids to kill Yoma for a fee. These female warriors wear armored uniforms. The public refer to them as "Claymores," alluding to their Claymore swords, or "Silver-eyed Witches," due to their silver eyes. Yoma and Claymore warriors alike are powered by a demonic energy, Yoki, which allows shape-shifting and extreme strength. When warriors use too much Yoki, they "awaken," becoming a super-Yoma called an Awakened Being. The act of awakening is likened to the feeling of sexual climax, so while both male and female warriors existed in the past only the women proved to be successful warriors and so the creation of male Claymores stopped altogether.
  • Popularity in Japan: Don't know about the game honestly, but the manga is popular!
  • Why I want this translation so badly: Because i Love the manga and anime and it's very good..excellent actually :)
    I don't know Japanese language, and i really want to play this game and go through experience that Manga/Anime gave me, but in Video Game form. I really think this game is great.
    it's more than meets the (silver) eye. for real! :D
    And also, i think for everyone that liked the Manga/Anime they will be pleasantly surprised, since there is no translation for this game..sadly :(
  • Why I don't think this will come out in the West: I don't know, but i think it's The same reason other games like this don't come out, it's not going to be licensed, or people in the west don't like these kind of games... Or do they? ;)
Screenshots:

clm (9).jpg
clm (2).jpg
clm (1).jpg
Videos:
  • [youtube]ygEwEaHX3hI[/youtube]
    [youtube]eoZuF88quo[/youtube]
My Offering:
  • Whell..nothing special except, maybe my knowledge of the series and terminology of Claymore and all (i'm not an expert but i know things)

Reactions: Haytham

Ephraim

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Game Name: Tennis no Oujisama Gyutto! Doki Doki Survival Umi to Yama no Love Passion
Scene Release Topic:http://gbatemp.net/threads/ds-5608-tennis-no-oji-sama-gyutto-dokidoki-survival-umi-to-yama-no.300083/
Release Date: 23/06/2011
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/615923-tennis-no-oji-sama-gyutto-dokidoki-survival-umi-to/data
Game Info:
Genre: Otomegame
What it's about: The Princes of Tennis are going to an isolated island to train for the National Championships, but on their way, their ship runs into a storm and have been capsized. Together with the princes, the captain's daughter and her friend ride the lifeboats to the island.
Choose between the two girls, the captain's daughter is a gentle, quiet girl while her friend is a lively tomboy. Each have their different ways of attracting their princes. Besides dating, get the boys to work. The island has very few supplies, so it’s up to the princes to learn to use the tools to keep themselves alive.
Popularity in Japan: I’m pretty sure it’s very popular in Japan, because the Prince of Tennis-Series are very popular, not only there, even in the west. I mean, I’m from Germany, and we know them here as well, and my relatives in America say that there are many Fans of the Series as well, there’s a manga, an anime, many games, and people even write blogs about it! They have Charactersong-CD’s that are popular, there’s even clothing of them XD, and there are even cute puppets& accessories of them X3 Seriously, tennis no oujisama is celebrated all over the world X3
Why I want this translation so badly: It’s not only me X3 All the Fans want it because there are many people who can’t understand Japanese, and because the game is simply fabulous: The storyline is great, the boys are cute& awesome (*Yukimura! *0* * ), and it’s seriously fun to play, because you can speak with the guys you always wanted to since you saw the anime X3 but even if you haven’t seen the anime/manga, you’re going to be a fan of it, I promise you X3 And you can even touch them via Skinship, and it’s fun to see the boys falling in love because they are hardly any romance-moments in the anime.
Why I don't think this will come out in the West: The same reason as always. e.e Because it’s an otomegame, the publishers think it won’t be selling good in the west (although I’m pretty sure it WOULD, if they’d give us a chance <-<)
Screenshots:
http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/dokidokitezk7gm4jdq2h.png Seriously, Tezuka looks like Atobe without his glasses XD
Videos:

My Offering: Well, actually, I don’t know…I can’t read any Japanese, and I’m not good with editing either >-< But if there’ s anything I could do, like research, beta-testing, etc., I would be glad to help.^^ But of course, you would have not only mine, but all Tennis no Oujisama Fans’ gratitude. =)

KataraZombie

Trophies
XP
Country
Are you still doing Translations? If so,
Name: Kenshuii Tendo Dokuta
Release Date:
2004 can't find the day or month though
Game Info: it's a surgical game and has a second game in English but I'm dying to play the first one but I can't because it's only in Japanese the first one.
Genre: Adventure
What it's about: Its about an intern called Doctor Tendo who performs surgery. And the story is really good, I've played the second one because it's in English as well but the first unfortunately isn't.
Popularity in Japan: I'm not sure how popular it is in Japan but I know in my country it is quite underrated.
Why I want this translation so badly: Because it's an awesome game and my second favourite game on DS.
Why I don't think this will come out in the West: In my country it is very underrated and I know they aren't making an English translation because the second one is already out.
Screenshots: I can't get the links because I'm on my smartphone but if you type it in you will find screenshots.
My offering: because I adore this game so much I can offer a gift card as a thank you and I am very skilful at photo shop if you ever need any photo edits.
I'm not sure what else I could offer really.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...