Translation Project Help on translating Natsuiro High School: Seishun Hakusho to English

alex_king104

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone. The original project owner, Froid-San (happydance on here), had abandoned this fan translation project for the Japanese game Natsuiro High School: Seishun Hakusho since 2017 and a lot of non-Japanese players were looking forward to playing it in english. Luckily before Froid abandoned the project he said that anyone who’s willing to complete the project can ask him for the files. I happen to ask for them and he obliged and now I have the files to his translating patch. He already did most of the heavy stuff like the UI, menus, quests list, map, etc. . Only things left are the in game dialogue but the thing is there’s A LOT of dialogue still needing left to translate.

I’m requesting a team or somebody to finish this project. If anyone is willing to take a look or tackle it I’m happy to share the files. I did some translating work on it too but my modding and translating skills are beginner level to be honest. Please message or comment any questions y’all got, thank you.

Impossible_Igntiz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you can't find anyone willing to translate the in-game text files, why not try using DeepL as a substitute until some sorta team like HillTop or EX Troopers guys can help out.

See if SnowyAria is willing to help out for you, i would love to get a hand at this but atm i'm working on a 18+ uncensoring mod for Eiyu*Senki – The World Conquest at the moment.

virgisyah792

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
didn't know someone actually have same idea to continue froid_san works for this game, i've also asked him last year and i still have his translation project files.

But the problem is i'm not a modder/hacker, just a japanese major student who want to join video game translation project. If there anything i can help for the translation part, i'm very willing to help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto