Zubo

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by gettogaara, May 11, 2009.

May 11, 2009

Zubo by gettogaara at 3:20 AM (546 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. gettogaara
    OP

Member gettogaara GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Just wondering if anyone has this game is intrested in it or whatever. I guess this is a thread to talk about the game. It may seem childish at first but its pretty fun although u need a mic and a working touch screen to play which is why I'm stuck on a mic part.

Gamespot says: Unique combat and cheery visuals make this kid-friendly role-playing game fun, despite some flaws. They also give it a 7.5.

Anyway if your wondeirng what its about: Zubo is a rhythm action game set in the world of Zubalon where players try to help out the colorful inhabitants through music-based challenges.

So lets talk about it.

2. Donato_Dobango

Member Donato_Dobango GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I played it a few months ago after the European version leak hit the web.

I liked it. It was a fun, not-at-all-deep RPG that could be played with your mind on autopilot. I liked the Elite Beat Agents-esque combat system a lot better than in Sonic Dark Brotherhood, too.

The only negative that I saw really was that there were so few Zubos that they started to repeat after mere minutes. I liked the aspect of collecting/befriending them and seeing the variations. It reminds me of the Thumb Deck Tech figures, each being a horrible racial or national stereotype.

3. gettogaara
    OP

United States
    How many Zubos are there?

4. Donato_Dobango

Member Donato_Dobango GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Only 55, which seems like even less because you only fight "corrupted" versions of the same 55 Zubos in battle, too.

5. gettogaara
    OP

United States
    wow that sorta sucks lol. I stopped playing until I get my DSI, my mic is broken.