Zombie thread, RAAAGH

dustmite

Stays Frosty
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
Gateway!

Please be fair and talk to your resellers, so they can give us a refund.

Already 500 pages written here, but not one one word from Gateway!

Kuin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
In case of a recall the manufacturer takes back the product, and gives the money back to the reseller.

Not after that much time... In Europe you have 7 days to retract if you don't want a product anymore, BUT you have to keep it sealed and unused, and I think you used your GW or at least opened it...

I understand people like us (me) who have a old 3DS/3DSXL and bought a GW, used it fine, and then bought a New3DS so are waiting for the New3DS support and are expecting it a lot. But I see that there is people who ONLY HAVE A NEW3DS and bought a GW for it, if you knew what to expect and not complain, nice, but for those who are complaining... Why didn't you wait the OFFICIAL SUPPORT of the New3DS? Gateway DIDNT anounce that the GW is supporting the New3DS RIGHT NOW, they said "it WILL, we are FINALIZING" so it's not supporting it NOW. Why the hell would you buy a product that is not working right now for you, and afterward complaining about that? I mean that's insane...

It's like people preordering video games, even preordering ONLINE video games to preload them... And after complain "oh the game is crap, wtf, the review says it's awful" (note: even if personally I hate all video games websites and journalism doesn't exist in video games industry, it's just all bullshiters, but anyway). Then why didn't you WAIT... Recently a lot of people is complaining about The Order 1886, it's too short and have no replay value, WHY PEOPLE ORDERED IT ONLINE to download it on PS4 right away, why not at least wait 1 OR 2 days to see the reviews or other gamers opinion? WHY? I mean the digital copy of the game will NEVER EVER be sold out, and even the retail copy... The Order 1886 (to keep the same exemple) will NEVER be "sold out" or "impossible to find online/in shops"... So why...

Consumerism I guess. ^^"

Reactions: cephalopoid

Breith

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's like people preordering video games, even preordering ONLINE video games to preload them... And after complain "oh the game is crap, wtf, the review says it's awful" (note: even if personally I hate all video games websites and journalism doesn't exist in video games industry, it's just all bullshiters, but anyway). Then why didn't you WAIT... Recently a lot of people is complaining about The Order 1886, it's too short and have no replay value, WHY PEOPLE ORDERED IT ONLINE to download it on PS4 right away, why not at least wait 1 OR 2 days to see the reviews or other gamers opinion? WHY? I mean the digital copy of the game will NEVER EVER be sold out, and even the retail copy... The Order 1886 (to keep the same exemple) will NEVER be "sold out" or "impossible to find online/in shops"... So why..

I pre-ordered the last SimCity :'( .

Kuin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If the product doesn't work as advertised, the manufacturer has to take it back and has to refund the money.

Find me ONE place, on their website, where Gateway OFFICIALY says, advertise, that the Gateway is RIGHT NOW supporting the New 3DS/XL

There website says:

THE PREMIER FLASH CARD FOR 3DS!
*SUPPORTS ALL 3DS ROMS TO DATE

• Multi-rom support
  • In Menu OSD title selection
  • exFat & Fat32 support
  • NAND based rom support
  • Game cart backup
  • On board diagnostics
  • EmuNand
  • Clean Boot region free system
  • Back up system Nand
  • Works on 2DS, 3DS & 3DS XL (Firmware 4.1-9.2)
What here, is wrong? It's their only advertise, tell me WHERE is written "supporting the New 3DS/New 3DS XL".

>Breith: And you learned a lesson I hope! :P

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem is N3DS support was never advertised as working, just coming soon. Sadly there's no one to blame but yourself for this. Would you buy an empty soda bottle with the promise that one day you will wake up and there be soda inside? Probably not. Actually that sounds pretty cool, I might buy it

The retailer I bought my GW from actually offered me store credit if I wanted to return it and get a Sky instead. Ultimately I do not want a Sky, I want a GW for features only it has. I just really wish they would give some kind of estimate. Days? Weeks? Months? If I knew it was months, I could at least get my mind off of it and do other things, knowing I don't have to check in several times a day to see if it's updated yet. That's the real killer

cephalopoid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not after that much time... In Europe you have 7 days to retract if you don't want a product anymore, BUT you have to keep it sealed and unused, and I think you used your GW or at least opened it...

I understand people like us (me) who have a old 3DS/3DSXL and bought a GW, used it fine, and then bought a New3DS so are waiting for the New3DS support and are expecting it a lot. But I see that there is people who ONLY HAVE A NEW3DS and bought a GW for it, if you knew what to expect and not complain, nice, but for those who are complaining... Why didn't you wait the OFFICIAL SUPPORT of the New3DS? Gateway DIDNT anounce that the GW is supporting the New3DS RIGHT NOW, they said "it WILL, we are FINALIZING" so it's not supporting it NOW. Why the hell would you buy a product that is not working right now for you, and afterward complaining about that? I mean that's insane...

It's like people preordering video games, even preordering ONLINE video games to preload them... And after complain "oh the game is crap, wtf, the review says it's awful" (note: even if personally I hate all video games websites and journalism doesn't exist in video games industry, it's just all bullshiters, but anyway). Then why didn't you WAIT... Recently a lot of people is complaining about The Order 1886, it's too short and have no replay value, WHY PEOPLE ORDERED IT ONLINE to download it on PS4 right away, why not at least wait 1 OR 2 days to see the reviews or other gamers opinion? WHY? I mean the digital copy of the game will NEVER EVER be sold out, and even the retail copy... The Order 1886 (to keep the same exemple) will NEVER be "sold out" or "impossible to find online/in shops"... So why...

Consumerism I guess. ^^"

I'd like to add (to all the BRATS) and say that Gateway, and Every Other Company On The Planet, owe you only what you paid for. They don't owe you ANYTHING beyond that.

They don't owe you an email.

They don't owe you communication.

They don't owe you an update.

They only owe you exactly what you bought.

This is the third time I've written this.

I might help if the mods would sticky it.

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EmuNAND and gateways software in general works fine.
They just used cubic ninja to load up the exploit and now they realize finding a N3DS entry point that doesn't require a game is tough as hell and they officially fucked themselves and their users that have imported a JP N3DS as early as November last year. I really don't believe a Mii maker exploit even exists. Someone should look into it to see if it's even possible.

If Cubic Ninja becomes the entry-port for the New 3DS (and it probably won't since Gateway has stated before that all you need is a red Gateway card), then it'll become just like last time with all the Cubic Ninja carts becoming sought after, and a Japanese copy is already really expensive, makes more sense just to buy a Sky3DS. But I digress.

Reactions: Margen67

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
In case of a recall the manufacturer takes back the product, and gives the money back to the reseller.
They would only recall for a defect in every cart. The carts work as advertised. If you fell for a reseller using false advertising, again, that's on the reseller, which Gateway has no control over.

Reactions: Margen67

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to add (to all the BRATS) and say that Gateway, and Every Other Company On The Planet, owe you only what you paid for. They don't owe you ANYTHING beyond that.

They don't owe you an email.

They don't owe you communication.

They don't owe you an update.

They only owe you exactly what you bought.

This is the third time I've written this.

I might help if the mods would sticky it.
Youre right they legally scammed us fair n square. Its our fault for thinking that when they post a video of something working and a promise that it would come soon that we would get support within weeks not months not maybe if ever. Fuck oh well I'm starting to think maybe I should sell my gateway for now buy a sky then sell my sky then buy a gw lmao

dandymanz

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Youre right they legally scammed us fair n square. Its our fault for thinking that when they post a video of something working and a promise that it would come soon that we would get support within weeks not months not maybe if ever. Fuck oh well I'm starting to think maybe I should sell my gateway for now buy a sky then sell my sky then buy a gw lmao

If you've been sitting on your N3DS for months, then just go get a Sky already. I've dumped my GW and currently enjoying my games on Sky. The 3D on the N3DS is really that good. You're missing alot just waiting.

BamItzMuffinz

taengirene
Trophies
XP
Country
If you've been sitting on your N3DS for months, then just go get a Sky already. I've dumped my GW and currently enjoying my games on Sky. The 3D on the N3DS is really that good. You're missing alot just waiting.

Sky3DS doesn't get around region lock, right? If it did, I'd have gone Sky3DS already then just used my Gateway for CIA installation later on...

pedrobarca

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I guess history repeats itself. Make yourself ready for a late-March to early-middle-April release. By that time is probably no one really expects something to come and suddenly... it's there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Hi hi