Zombie thread, RAAAGH

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So guys you wait for GW because you want multi rom menu ? What's the real reason ?
Multi-rom menu was already achieved on the Old3DS a while back. :P

The bigger reasons why we're waiting for GW to have support for the New3DS is because of all the features it has that Sky3DS doesn't have: Region-free, installing .cia files (DLC, themes, updates, etc.), homebrew support (kinda), EmuNAND, play modified roms (undubs, mods, etc.), backup NAND, backup retail games, backup retail saves, etc.

128bit_benny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Multi-rom menu was already achieved on the Old3DS a while back. :P

The bigger reasons why we're waiting for GW to have support for the New3DS is because of all the features it has that Sky3DS doesn't have: Region-free, installing .cia files (DLC, themes, updates, etc.), homebrew support (kinda), EmuNAND, play modified roms (undubs, mods, etc.), backup NAND, backup retail games, backup retail saves, etc.

Yeah, CIA homebrew is the only way to get Sound on N3DS when using homebrew il think.

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course until DSP is usable for homebrews on N3DS, but curretnly it just sseems the only way.
The creator of blargsnes says only sound support with cia on n3ds, since csnd service isn available on the homebrew launcher for New 3ds:
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/BlargSnes

Wow, .cia emulators sure has their own benefits. Like being able to go into sleep mode/home menu.

the3dsguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
after 2 months and still nothing? i disapeared for a while only to come back to square one. well today i went to bestbuy and bought myself a red n3ds....buyers remorse alright! since i already have a 9.2jp n3ds. but at least the red us n3ds is at 9.0 :), dont know if i should keep it, or just return it.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
after 2 months and still nothing? i disapeared for a while only to come back to square one. well today i went to bestbuy and bought myself a red n3ds....buyers remorse alright! since i already have a 9.2jp n3ds. but at least the red us n3ds is at 9.0 :), dont know if i should keep it, or just return it.

keep the red n3ds and sell tha jp one ;)

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
And the chance of getting caught by Nintendo. 8D

It is .cia, like games. It uses my 3ds header. It probably tricks to appear like a sys/eshop app.
There are crap on eshop everydays, so this potentially appear like a demo or something :P

Anyway, no ban at all since the very beginning of my gateway. Using classic mode only for online on my retail carts.
I stay offline when I use an homebrew anyway.
would anyone actually buy my jp n3ds 9.2? is it valuable at all? theres no gateway support as of now.

Put it on ebay or amazon. There are people buying those for weeboo imports ;)

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is .cia, like games. It uses my 3ds header. It probably tricks to appear like a sys/eshop app.
There are crap on eshop everydays, so this potentially appear like a demo or something :P

Anyway, no ban at all since the very beginning of my gateway. Using classic mode only for online on my retail carts.
I stay offline when I use an homebrew anyway.

I never said anything about bans. ;)

Oh well, most of my games are retail so I mostly play on my MM3D New3DS XL. I have a backup Red Old3DS (4.4) and Red New3DS (9.0) to use Gateway/Ninjhax on and I always use them offline unless necessary.

Reactions: VinsCool

Godson777

yo waddup
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This may sound like a dumb question but I don't care and I'm going to ask anyway.

It's safe to run my legit games while on emunand right? I don't have to use Classic or any bullcrap like that? I know classic mode runs retail carts, but idk about running legit games on gateway mode.

Either way I'm off to bed, been lurking for a while. I'll be back tomorrow.

the3dsguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This may sound like a dumb question but I don't care and I'm going to ask anyway.

It's safe to run my legit games while on emunand right? I don't have to use Classic or any bullcrap like that? I know classic mode runs retail carts, but idk about running legit games on gateway mode.

Either way I'm off to bed, been lurking for a while. I'll be back tomorrow.

running anything that nintendo didnt authorize you to run in THEIR system connected through online services is NOT safe, offline however is a different situation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEaCIOzAjsY